Rock Mafia's 'Big Bang' Video: Miley Cyrus Mysteriously Disappears in Car Crash
The much-anticipated music video for Rock Mafia's single "The Big Bang" has made its way out, featuring Miley Cyrus and Kevin Zegers. It captures "moments of sensuality" between them which are "juxtaposed against a mysterious car crash."
"The video is unique and honestly, was a life-changing experience," Miley told E! News. "This song means a lot to me." The clip is indeed full of plot twists. Miley and Kevin seem to be in some kind of relationship, but then she is gone after her vehicle is smashed by another car.
There is no explanation about what happens, but the question about the mysterious ending might be answered when a behind-the-scene footage of the video is aired later this week. Miley and Kevin will sit down for an interview with E! News.
"The Big Bang" is the first single from Rock Mafia, a music producer that has collaborated with Miley in several of her projects including her latest studio album "Can't Be Tamed".
Rock Mafia's "The Big Bang" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby