Rock Mafia's 'Big Bang' Video: Miley Cyrus Mysteriously Disappears in Car Crash
The much-anticipated music video for Rock Mafia's single "The Big Bang" has made its way out, featuring Miley Cyrus and Kevin Zegers. It captures "moments of sensuality" between them which are "juxtaposed against a mysterious car crash."
"The video is unique and honestly, was a life-changing experience," Miley told E! News. "This song means a lot to me." The clip is indeed full of plot twists. Miley and Kevin seem to be in some kind of relationship, but then she is gone after her vehicle is smashed by another car.
There is no explanation about what happens, but the question about the mysterious ending might be answered when a behind-the-scene footage of the video is aired later this week. Miley and Kevin will sit down for an interview with E! News.
"The Big Bang" is the first single from Rock Mafia, a music producer that has collaborated with Miley in several of her projects including her latest studio album "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection