Charlie Sheen Divorcing Brooke Mueller and Seeking Custody of Twins
The relationship between Charlie Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller has apparently deteriorated since the infamous December 2009 incident where she called the police to report for domestic violence. On Monday, November 1, Sheen filed a divorce paper and he is seeking a joint physical and legal custody of their 1.5 year-old twins, Bob and Max.
In the filing as well, Sheen stated that his income made after the December arrest belongs to him alone and is not subject to community property laws. The actor, who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault, listed his income from "Two and a Half Men" in the last 10 months as his sole property while everything he made before their May 2008 marriage is counted as "separate property". Indeed, the couple signed a premarital agreement.
As for custody, Mueller is also determined to get a primary physical custody of their children with visitation for Sheen. He is also bound to pay her $55,000 per month in child support. "Under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to Denise Richards for Sam and Lola," the document reads.
Meanwhile, there was no mention of a spousal support but Sheen wants Mueller to pay for legal fees.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers