Charlie Sheen Divorcing Brooke Mueller and Seeking Custody of Twins
The relationship between Charlie Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller has apparently deteriorated since the infamous December 2009 incident where she called the police to report for domestic violence. On Monday, November 1, Sheen filed a divorce paper and he is seeking a joint physical and legal custody of their 1.5 year-old twins, Bob and Max.
In the filing as well, Sheen stated that his income made after the December arrest belongs to him alone and is not subject to community property laws. The actor, who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault, listed his income from "Two and a Half Men" in the last 10 months as his sole property while everything he made before their May 2008 marriage is counted as "separate property". Indeed, the couple signed a premarital agreement.
As for custody, Mueller is also determined to get a primary physical custody of their children with visitation for Sheen. He is also bound to pay her $55,000 per month in child support. "Under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to Denise Richards for Sam and Lola," the document reads.
Meanwhile, there was no mention of a spousal support but Sheen wants Mueller to pay for legal fees.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video