Ciara Transforms Into Storm at Birthday Party
Ciara celebrated her 25th birthday in a Halloween spirit. The R&B singer, who originally turned 25 on October 25, transformed herself into Storm, a famous character in "X-Men". The party itself was held at Haze Nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night, October 29.
Before heading inside the birthday celebration, Ciara, who also completed her look with freaky contact lenses, struck a pose with her pal La La Vasquez for a few pictures. Just like Ciara, Vasquez was also dressed up for the party. She donned a skimpy blue-dominated sailor uniform.
During the bash, Ciara was presented with a pink and black birthday cake which had a silver tiara on top of it. The "Goodies" singer took it to her Twitter page to share the celebration, writing "The Storm is about to climb on the wall in this club! Ow!"
Later on, Ciara again posted another message, "Thanks to everyone at club Haze for an awesome night! It was a fun celebration indeed!" before adding "Also, big thanks to Designer Altuzarra for my outfit as storm!"
More Ciara News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!