Ciara Transforms Into Storm at Birthday Party
Ciara celebrated her 25th birthday in a Halloween spirit. The R&B singer, who originally turned 25 on October 25, transformed herself into Storm, a famous character in "X-Men". The party itself was held at Haze Nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night, October 29.
Before heading inside the birthday celebration, Ciara, who also completed her look with freaky contact lenses, struck a pose with her pal La La Vasquez for a few pictures. Just like Ciara, Vasquez was also dressed up for the party. She donned a skimpy blue-dominated sailor uniform.
During the bash, Ciara was presented with a pink and black birthday cake which had a silver tiara on top of it. The "Goodies" singer took it to her Twitter page to share the celebration, writing "The Storm is about to climb on the wall in this club! Ow!"
Later on, Ciara again posted another message, "Thanks to everyone at club Haze for an awesome night! It was a fun celebration indeed!" before adding "Also, big thanks to Designer Altuzarra for my outfit as storm!"
More Ciara News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'