Ciara Transforms Into Storm at Birthday Party
Ciara celebrated her 25th birthday in a Halloween spirit. The R&B singer, who originally turned 25 on October 25, transformed herself into Storm, a famous character in "X-Men". The party itself was held at Haze Nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night, October 29.
Before heading inside the birthday celebration, Ciara, who also completed her look with freaky contact lenses, struck a pose with her pal La La Vasquez for a few pictures. Just like Ciara, Vasquez was also dressed up for the party. She donned a skimpy blue-dominated sailor uniform.
During the bash, Ciara was presented with a pink and black birthday cake which had a silver tiara on top of it. The "Goodies" singer took it to her Twitter page to share the celebration, writing "The Storm is about to climb on the wall in this club! Ow!"
Later on, Ciara again posted another message, "Thanks to everyone at club Haze for an awesome night! It was a fun celebration indeed!" before adding "Also, big thanks to Designer Altuzarra for my outfit as storm!"
More Ciara News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'