Ciara Transforms Into Storm at Birthday Party
Ciara celebrated her 25th birthday in a Halloween spirit. The R&B singer, who originally turned 25 on October 25, transformed herself into Storm, a famous character in "X-Men". The party itself was held at Haze Nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night, October 29.
Before heading inside the birthday celebration, Ciara, who also completed her look with freaky contact lenses, struck a pose with her pal La La Vasquez for a few pictures. Just like Ciara, Vasquez was also dressed up for the party. She donned a skimpy blue-dominated sailor uniform.
During the bash, Ciara was presented with a pink and black birthday cake which had a silver tiara on top of it. The "Goodies" singer took it to her Twitter page to share the celebration, writing "The Storm is about to climb on the wall in this club! Ow!"
Later on, Ciara again posted another message, "Thanks to everyone at club Haze for an awesome night! It was a fun celebration indeed!" before adding "Also, big thanks to Designer Altuzarra for my outfit as storm!"
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up