Video: Rihanna Has Food Fight When Singing on 'X Factor'
Rihanna was a musical guest on Sunday night, October 31 episode of "The X Factor". She brought to the stage a bunch of dancers bringing some cake and performed her new single "Only Girl (In the World)". Near the end of the set, her dancers began throwing cakes to each other.
Rihanna didn't take part in the fun, but she jokingly said, "I want some, it tastes good!" The food fight has made the stage a bit chaotic since the crew had difficulty in cleaning it up when the commercial break was aired. Simon Cowell's artist Sinitta tweeted, "The stage is covered in cake, cream, cupcakes!!! Hahaha they are slipping all over trying to clean it up in time!! One minute to get the gunk off! I don't think they'll do it!"
Before flying to U.K., Rihanna performed at "Saturday Night Live" Stateside, singing "What's My Name?" in addition to "Only Girl (In the World)". She also played in a digital short, playing bank robber Clyde and her less-competent partner-in-crime Shy Ronnie tackled by Andy Samberg.
More Rihanna News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future