Video: Rihanna Has Food Fight When Singing on 'X Factor'
Rihanna was a musical guest on Sunday night, October 31 episode of "The X Factor". She brought to the stage a bunch of dancers bringing some cake and performed her new single "Only Girl (In the World)". Near the end of the set, her dancers began throwing cakes to each other.
Rihanna didn't take part in the fun, but she jokingly said, "I want some, it tastes good!" The food fight has made the stage a bit chaotic since the crew had difficulty in cleaning it up when the commercial break was aired. Simon Cowell's artist Sinitta tweeted, "The stage is covered in cake, cream, cupcakes!!! Hahaha they are slipping all over trying to clean it up in time!! One minute to get the gunk off! I don't think they'll do it!"
Before flying to U.K., Rihanna performed at "Saturday Night Live" Stateside, singing "What's My Name?" in addition to "Only Girl (In the World)". She also played in a digital short, playing bank robber Clyde and her less-competent partner-in-crime Shy Ronnie tackled by Andy Samberg.
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story