Video: Rihanna Has Food Fight When Singing on 'X Factor'
Rihanna was a musical guest on Sunday night, October 31 episode of "The X Factor". She brought to the stage a bunch of dancers bringing some cake and performed her new single "Only Girl (In the World)". Near the end of the set, her dancers began throwing cakes to each other.
Rihanna didn't take part in the fun, but she jokingly said, "I want some, it tastes good!" The food fight has made the stage a bit chaotic since the crew had difficulty in cleaning it up when the commercial break was aired. Simon Cowell's artist Sinitta tweeted, "The stage is covered in cake, cream, cupcakes!!! Hahaha they are slipping all over trying to clean it up in time!! One minute to get the gunk off! I don't think they'll do it!"
Before flying to U.K., Rihanna performed at "Saturday Night Live" Stateside, singing "What's My Name?" in addition to "Only Girl (In the World)". She also played in a digital short, playing bank robber Clyde and her less-competent partner-in-crime Shy Ronnie tackled by Andy Samberg.
More Rihanna News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo