Video: Rihanna Has Food Fight When Singing on 'X Factor'
Rihanna was a musical guest on Sunday night, October 31 episode of "The X Factor". She brought to the stage a bunch of dancers bringing some cake and performed her new single "Only Girl (In the World)". Near the end of the set, her dancers began throwing cakes to each other.
Rihanna didn't take part in the fun, but she jokingly said, "I want some, it tastes good!" The food fight has made the stage a bit chaotic since the crew had difficulty in cleaning it up when the commercial break was aired. Simon Cowell's artist Sinitta tweeted, "The stage is covered in cake, cream, cupcakes!!! Hahaha they are slipping all over trying to clean it up in time!! One minute to get the gunk off! I don't think they'll do it!"
Before flying to U.K., Rihanna performed at "Saturday Night Live" Stateside, singing "What's My Name?" in addition to "Only Girl (In the World)". She also played in a digital short, playing bank robber Clyde and her less-competent partner-in-crime Shy Ronnie tackled by Andy Samberg.
More Rihanna News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors