Video: Rihanna Has Food Fight When Singing on 'X Factor'
Rihanna was a musical guest on Sunday night, October 31 episode of "The X Factor". She brought to the stage a bunch of dancers bringing some cake and performed her new single "Only Girl (In the World)". Near the end of the set, her dancers began throwing cakes to each other.
Rihanna didn't take part in the fun, but she jokingly said, "I want some, it tastes good!" The food fight has made the stage a bit chaotic since the crew had difficulty in cleaning it up when the commercial break was aired. Simon Cowell's artist Sinitta tweeted, "The stage is covered in cake, cream, cupcakes!!! Hahaha they are slipping all over trying to clean it up in time!! One minute to get the gunk off! I don't think they'll do it!"
Before flying to U.K., Rihanna performed at "Saturday Night Live" Stateside, singing "What's My Name?" in addition to "Only Girl (In the World)". She also played in a digital short, playing bank robber Clyde and her less-competent partner-in-crime Shy Ronnie tackled by Andy Samberg.
More Rihanna News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4