Pics: Holly Madison, Jonathan Ross and More Dressing Up for Halloween
Big stars were surely into Halloween holiday. Celebrities like Holly Madison and Jonathan Ross threw their own Halloween parties and invited pals to come along during the festivity. Holly held a bash at Studio 54 in MGM Grand Resort and Casino in Las Vegas while Jonathan held a party at his home in North London.
At the Las Vegas celebration, Holly dressed as Princess Aurora from "Sleeping Beauty" in a pink dress, putting on red stilettos and a gold tiara. Laura Croft, Angel Porrino and Josh Strickland were spotted attending Holly's party. While Holly dressed as Princess Aurora, Laura donned Belle-looked-liked outfit from "Beauty and the Beast". Angel and Josh opted to sport polecat and pirate costumes respectively.
Jonathan's bash was merry also. For the occasion, the British actor transformed himself into a devil, painting his face in red and completing his spooky look with two red horns attached on his forehead. Most of Jonathan's guests were all-out for the party. One guest portrayed the evil queen in "Snow White" and others impersonated scary pixie, Erik in "Phantom of the Opera" and Captain America.
Meanwhile, Kimora Lee Simmons, Katherine Heigl and Alyson Hannigan became supportive moms who accompanied their children during the festivity. Kimora showed her feline side in a black and purple outfit. Unlike Kimora, Katherine shunned the idea to dress up for Halloween as she took her adopted daughter, who was dressed as a fairy, to a party in Hollywood.
Alyson, her husband Alexis Denisof and their daughter, in the meantime, were all dressed up. Alyson dressed as Raggedy Ann while Alexis went as a Toy Soldier. Their 1-year-old daughter, Satyana Marie Denisof, was outfitted in a monkey costume.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday