Courteney Cox Not Considering to Divorce David Arquette Just Yet
Though Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced in early October that they went on their separate ways, it turned out that the marriage couple hasn't considered to make the split official yet. In a new interview with Australia's TV Week, Courteney shockingly revealed, "I don't know what will happen, but this is not like we're getting divorced."
"This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage... Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us," Courteney furher said, claiming she and David are no longer on the same page. "Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart',' the "Friends" star added.
Quizzed about David's interviews with Howard Stern, in which he opened up he bedded bartender and actress Jasmine Waltz, their sexual life, and that after the first girl he slept with, he 'was, like, crying,' Courteney simply responded, "(David) is a kook."
"It's not shocking and Howard Stern he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern... David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories," the Jules Cobb of "Cougar Town" went on.
During the interview, Courteney also credited her best pal Jennifer Aniston, who had been through similar situation over her split from then-husband Brad Pitt, as she has been there for her during the hard times. The "Bedtime Stories" actress said, "I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts