Courteney Cox Not Considering to Divorce David Arquette Just Yet
Though Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced in early October that they went on their separate ways, it turned out that the marriage couple hasn't considered to make the split official yet. In a new interview with Australia's TV Week, Courteney shockingly revealed, "I don't know what will happen, but this is not like we're getting divorced."
"This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage... Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us," Courteney furher said, claiming she and David are no longer on the same page. "Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart',' the "Friends" star added.
Quizzed about David's interviews with Howard Stern, in which he opened up he bedded bartender and actress Jasmine Waltz, their sexual life, and that after the first girl he slept with, he 'was, like, crying,' Courteney simply responded, "(David) is a kook."
"It's not shocking and Howard Stern he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern... David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories," the Jules Cobb of "Cougar Town" went on.
During the interview, Courteney also credited her best pal Jennifer Aniston, who had been through similar situation over her split from then-husband Brad Pitt, as she has been there for her during the hard times. The "Bedtime Stories" actress said, "I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart