Courteney Cox Not Considering to Divorce David Arquette Just Yet
Though Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced in early October that they went on their separate ways, it turned out that the marriage couple hasn't considered to make the split official yet. In a new interview with Australia's TV Week, Courteney shockingly revealed, "I don't know what will happen, but this is not like we're getting divorced."
"This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage... Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us," Courteney furher said, claiming she and David are no longer on the same page. "Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart',' the "Friends" star added.
Quizzed about David's interviews with Howard Stern, in which he opened up he bedded bartender and actress Jasmine Waltz, their sexual life, and that after the first girl he slept with, he 'was, like, crying,' Courteney simply responded, "(David) is a kook."
"It's not shocking and Howard Stern he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern... David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories," the Jules Cobb of "Cougar Town" went on.
During the interview, Courteney also credited her best pal Jennifer Aniston, who had been through similar situation over her split from then-husband Brad Pitt, as she has been there for her during the hard times. The "Bedtime Stories" actress said, "I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."
More Courteney Cox News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group