Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne Spotted Filming 'My Week with Marilyn'
Michelle Williams channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe on Sunday, October 31, not to attend a Halloween party but to film her upcoming movie "My Week with Marilyn". The blonde actress was snapped on the set of the movie in London, joined by Eddie Redmayne.
Williams was seen hiding her make up and hair do with sunglasses and a white veil when she was pictured sitting inside a vintage car. Redmayne, who portrays Colin Clark, was seen wearing a formal outfit while standing on the street.
"My Week with Marilyn" is based on the diary of Clark, Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Marilyn Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier. Clark wrote about his nine days with the superstar, including tales about skinny-dipping with her in the Thames and a visit to his godfather at Windsor Castle.
Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier with Emma Watson cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who is dating Clark. The likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond also land roles in the biopic, which has Simon Curtis serving behind the lens. No release date is set for the drama movie yet.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism