Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne Spotted Filming 'My Week with Marilyn'
Michelle Williams channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe on Sunday, October 31, not to attend a Halloween party but to film her upcoming movie "My Week with Marilyn". The blonde actress was snapped on the set of the movie in London, joined by Eddie Redmayne.
Williams was seen hiding her make up and hair do with sunglasses and a white veil when she was pictured sitting inside a vintage car. Redmayne, who portrays Colin Clark, was seen wearing a formal outfit while standing on the street.
"My Week with Marilyn" is based on the diary of Clark, Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Marilyn Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier. Clark wrote about his nine days with the superstar, including tales about skinny-dipping with her in the Thames and a visit to his godfather at Windsor Castle.
Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier with Emma Watson cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who is dating Clark. The likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond also land roles in the biopic, which has Simon Curtis serving behind the lens. No release date is set for the drama movie yet.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'