Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne Spotted Filming 'My Week with Marilyn'
Michelle Williams channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe on Sunday, October 31, not to attend a Halloween party but to film her upcoming movie "My Week with Marilyn". The blonde actress was snapped on the set of the movie in London, joined by Eddie Redmayne.
Williams was seen hiding her make up and hair do with sunglasses and a white veil when she was pictured sitting inside a vintage car. Redmayne, who portrays Colin Clark, was seen wearing a formal outfit while standing on the street.
"My Week with Marilyn" is based on the diary of Clark, Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Marilyn Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier. Clark wrote about his nine days with the superstar, including tales about skinny-dipping with her in the Thames and a visit to his godfather at Windsor Castle.
Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier with Emma Watson cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who is dating Clark. The likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond also land roles in the biopic, which has Simon Curtis serving behind the lens. No release date is set for the drama movie yet.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet