Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne Spotted Filming 'My Week with Marilyn'
Michelle Williams channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe on Sunday, October 31, not to attend a Halloween party but to film her upcoming movie "My Week with Marilyn". The blonde actress was snapped on the set of the movie in London, joined by Eddie Redmayne.
Williams was seen hiding her make up and hair do with sunglasses and a white veil when she was pictured sitting inside a vintage car. Redmayne, who portrays Colin Clark, was seen wearing a formal outfit while standing on the street.
"My Week with Marilyn" is based on the diary of Clark, Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Marilyn Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier. Clark wrote about his nine days with the superstar, including tales about skinny-dipping with her in the Thames and a visit to his godfather at Windsor Castle.
Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier with Emma Watson cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who is dating Clark. The likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond also land roles in the biopic, which has Simon Curtis serving behind the lens. No release date is set for the drama movie yet.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick