Jack Black Producing Mean Girls-Style Cartoon Series
Jack Black is going deeper and deeper into the TV world. As part of his deal with production company Reveille earlier this year, the "Nacho Libre" actor would be producing a half-hour animation called "Tiny Monsters" which is now developing under FOX.
"Monsters" was tentatively brewing as "Little Bitches" before the title was erased from the script. According to NY mag, the cartoon is about junior-high mean girls. Alexandra Rushfield, who created ABC's short-lived comedies "Help Me Help You" and "In the Motherhood" has been tapped to write for the pilot. No release date has been set up yet.
It is also unknown whether Black would voice a character in the series. He has had such experience in several installments of "Kung Fu Panda" and an episode of "The Simpsons".
Black is executive producing along with his Electric Dynamite partners Ben Cooley and Priyanka Mattoo as well as Reveille's Carolyn Bernstein. Reveille is also the home of "My Life as an Experiment" which is set up for NBC.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show