Kanye West and Jay-Z Bring 'The Joy' in Their New Duet Track
Tracklisting of Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" might have been final since its release date is only three weeks away, but the rapper keeps his G.O.O.D Fridays because he still has another project, a joint album with Jay-Z, which is still in the works. Over the weekend, Kanye dropped "The Joy" which features Jigga on it.
Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield and Kid Cudi also make contribution to this soulful beat. "I never understood Planned Parenthood/ 'Cause I never met nobody plan to be a parent in the 'hood," Kanye raps. "Taking refills of that Plan B pill/ Another shorty that won't make it to the family will."
Kanye West and Jay-Z originally planned to make a mini album together, but they then decided to make it a full-length one. "We putting out a whole album now," he explained to MTV. "We had done five [songs] so far, but then a few more of them were out there, and I put them on my album. Sorry, Jay. But we got some more."
More Kanye West News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms