Kanye West and Jay-Z Bring 'The Joy' in Their New Duet Track
Tracklisting of Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" might have been final since its release date is only three weeks away, but the rapper keeps his G.O.O.D Fridays because he still has another project, a joint album with Jay-Z, which is still in the works. Over the weekend, Kanye dropped "The Joy" which features Jigga on it.
Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield and Kid Cudi also make contribution to this soulful beat. "I never understood Planned Parenthood/ 'Cause I never met nobody plan to be a parent in the 'hood," Kanye raps. "Taking refills of that Plan B pill/ Another shorty that won't make it to the family will."
Kanye West and Jay-Z originally planned to make a mini album together, but they then decided to make it a full-length one. "We putting out a whole album now," he explained to MTV. "We had done five [songs] so far, but then a few more of them were out there, and I put them on my album. Sorry, Jay. But we got some more."
More Kanye West News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard