Kanye West and Jay-Z Bring 'The Joy' in Their New Duet Track
Tracklisting of Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" might have been final since its release date is only three weeks away, but the rapper keeps his G.O.O.D Fridays because he still has another project, a joint album with Jay-Z, which is still in the works. Over the weekend, Kanye dropped "The Joy" which features Jigga on it.
Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield and Kid Cudi also make contribution to this soulful beat. "I never understood Planned Parenthood/ 'Cause I never met nobody plan to be a parent in the 'hood," Kanye raps. "Taking refills of that Plan B pill/ Another shorty that won't make it to the family will."
Kanye West and Jay-Z originally planned to make a mini album together, but they then decided to make it a full-length one. "We putting out a whole album now," he explained to MTV. "We had done five [songs] so far, but then a few more of them were out there, and I put them on my album. Sorry, Jay. But we got some more."
More Kanye West News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle