Kanye West and Jay-Z Bring 'The Joy' in Their New Duet Track
Tracklisting of Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" might have been final since its release date is only three weeks away, but the rapper keeps his G.O.O.D Fridays because he still has another project, a joint album with Jay-Z, which is still in the works. Over the weekend, Kanye dropped "The Joy" which features Jigga on it.
Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield and Kid Cudi also make contribution to this soulful beat. "I never understood Planned Parenthood/ 'Cause I never met nobody plan to be a parent in the 'hood," Kanye raps. "Taking refills of that Plan B pill/ Another shorty that won't make it to the family will."
Kanye West and Jay-Z originally planned to make a mini album together, but they then decided to make it a full-length one. "We putting out a whole album now," he explained to MTV. "We had done five [songs] so far, but then a few more of them were out there, and I put them on my album. Sorry, Jay. But we got some more."
More Kanye West News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur