Kanye West and Jay-Z Bring 'The Joy' in Their New Duet Track
Tracklisting of Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" might have been final since its release date is only three weeks away, but the rapper keeps his G.O.O.D Fridays because he still has another project, a joint album with Jay-Z, which is still in the works. Over the weekend, Kanye dropped "The Joy" which features Jigga on it.
Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield and Kid Cudi also make contribution to this soulful beat. "I never understood Planned Parenthood/ 'Cause I never met nobody plan to be a parent in the 'hood," Kanye raps. "Taking refills of that Plan B pill/ Another shorty that won't make it to the family will."
Kanye West and Jay-Z originally planned to make a mini album together, but they then decided to make it a full-length one. "We putting out a whole album now," he explained to MTV. "We had done five [songs] so far, but then a few more of them were out there, and I put them on my album. Sorry, Jay. But we got some more."
More Kanye West News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer