'Desperate Housewives' 7.07 Preview: Susan Hired as Babysitter
Susan has quit her last job for good but she is not exactly out of problem yet. In the next episode of "Desperate Housewives", Susan begrudgingly accepts Lynette's offer to be baby Paige's nanny. Renee, who makes a tempting job proposition to Lynette, is putting Susan under her thumb.
On the other side, Bree is embarrassed to tell Keith that she's beginning to go through menopause. Gabrielle fears that Bob is trying to seduce Carlos after the two strike up a friendship and Beth begins to question Paul's motives on the lane. "A Humiliating Business" airs November 7.
Regarding the last storyline, the show's creator Marc Cherry confirmed to TV Guide mag that Paul is up to no good. He has a wicked scheme of pitting the housewives against each other by buying the houses on Wisteria Lane. "We'll be having a huge, huge scene with tons of scary people - more extras than we've ever had," Cherry said about the last episode of 2010 involving the character.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic