'Desperate Housewives' 7.07 Preview: Susan Hired as Babysitter
Susan has quit her last job for good but she is not exactly out of problem yet. In the next episode of "Desperate Housewives", Susan begrudgingly accepts Lynette's offer to be baby Paige's nanny. Renee, who makes a tempting job proposition to Lynette, is putting Susan under her thumb.
On the other side, Bree is embarrassed to tell Keith that she's beginning to go through menopause. Gabrielle fears that Bob is trying to seduce Carlos after the two strike up a friendship and Beth begins to question Paul's motives on the lane. "A Humiliating Business" airs November 7.
Regarding the last storyline, the show's creator Marc Cherry confirmed to TV Guide mag that Paul is up to no good. He has a wicked scheme of pitting the housewives against each other by buying the houses on Wisteria Lane. "We'll be having a huge, huge scene with tons of scary people - more extras than we've ever had," Cherry said about the last episode of 2010 involving the character.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up