'Desperate Housewives' 7.07 Preview: Susan Hired as Babysitter
Susan has quit her last job for good but she is not exactly out of problem yet. In the next episode of "Desperate Housewives", Susan begrudgingly accepts Lynette's offer to be baby Paige's nanny. Renee, who makes a tempting job proposition to Lynette, is putting Susan under her thumb.
On the other side, Bree is embarrassed to tell Keith that she's beginning to go through menopause. Gabrielle fears that Bob is trying to seduce Carlos after the two strike up a friendship and Beth begins to question Paul's motives on the lane. "A Humiliating Business" airs November 7.
Regarding the last storyline, the show's creator Marc Cherry confirmed to TV Guide mag that Paul is up to no good. He has a wicked scheme of pitting the housewives against each other by buying the houses on Wisteria Lane. "We'll be having a huge, huge scene with tons of scary people - more extras than we've ever had," Cherry said about the last episode of 2010 involving the character.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!