'Desperate Housewives' 7.07 Preview: Susan Hired as Babysitter
Susan has quit her last job for good but she is not exactly out of problem yet. In the next episode of "Desperate Housewives", Susan begrudgingly accepts Lynette's offer to be baby Paige's nanny. Renee, who makes a tempting job proposition to Lynette, is putting Susan under her thumb.
On the other side, Bree is embarrassed to tell Keith that she's beginning to go through menopause. Gabrielle fears that Bob is trying to seduce Carlos after the two strike up a friendship and Beth begins to question Paul's motives on the lane. "A Humiliating Business" airs November 7.
Regarding the last storyline, the show's creator Marc Cherry confirmed to TV Guide mag that Paul is up to no good. He has a wicked scheme of pitting the housewives against each other by buying the houses on Wisteria Lane. "We'll be having a huge, huge scene with tons of scary people - more extras than we've ever had," Cherry said about the last episode of 2010 involving the character.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'