Sam Worthington Risks His Life in First 'Man on a Ledge' Photo
Summit Entertainment has just kicked off the principal photography of "Man on a Ledge" and shared the first picture from the movie. Taken from wide range, the image shows Sam Worthington, who portrays an ex-cop and wanted fugitive threatening to jump to his death, standing on a ledge of a high-rise building.
Elizabeth Banks will portray a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator who tries to talk Worthington down. In a plot line released by Summit, it is stated, "The longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective."
Edward Burns joins the cast as a rival negotiator who tries to swoop in when he believes Banks has a conflict of interest. Jamie Bell takes the role of Worthington's younger brother and ardent supporter, while newcomer Genesis Rodriguez is cast as Bell's girlfriend. Together, the two try to prove Worthington's innocence.
Also landing roles in the film are Anthony Mackie and Ed Harris who star as Worthington's best friend and a powerful businessman respectively. Asger Leth tackles the directing duty for "Man on a Ledge" which is expected to come out in 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked