'Walking Dead' Preview of What's Coming in Season 1
"The Walking Dead" invaded the screen of AMC on Halloween night and will continue haunting viewers on November 7. The cable network released not only the preview for the next episode but a lengthy footage which shows the overall horror that viewers can expect in the first season.
Rick, the lead character in the zombie series, warns people not to enter the city for it belongs to the dead. Displaying also various scenes of survival, the preview includes new characters who will at one point have a conflict of interest.
In the last episode, Rick woke up to find the world is not the same as when he went unconscious. He met a couple of people and was almost giving up his life and hope to find his wife and son when suddenly he found a way out.
In the next episode called "Guts", Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
Update: A clip for the next episode was released after wards.
More The Walking Dead News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked