'Walking Dead' Preview of What's Coming in Season 1
"The Walking Dead" invaded the screen of AMC on Halloween night and will continue haunting viewers on November 7. The cable network released not only the preview for the next episode but a lengthy footage which shows the overall horror that viewers can expect in the first season.
Rick, the lead character in the zombie series, warns people not to enter the city for it belongs to the dead. Displaying also various scenes of survival, the preview includes new characters who will at one point have a conflict of interest.
In the last episode, Rick woke up to find the world is not the same as when he went unconscious. He met a couple of people and was almost giving up his life and hope to find his wife and son when suddenly he found a way out.
In the next episode called "Guts", Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
Update: A clip for the next episode was released after wards.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen