'Walking Dead' Preview of What's Coming in Season 1
"The Walking Dead" invaded the screen of AMC on Halloween night and will continue haunting viewers on November 7. The cable network released not only the preview for the next episode but a lengthy footage which shows the overall horror that viewers can expect in the first season.
Rick, the lead character in the zombie series, warns people not to enter the city for it belongs to the dead. Displaying also various scenes of survival, the preview includes new characters who will at one point have a conflict of interest.
In the last episode, Rick woke up to find the world is not the same as when he went unconscious. He met a couple of people and was almost giving up his life and hope to find his wife and son when suddenly he found a way out.
In the next episode called "Guts", Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
Update: A clip for the next episode was released after wards.
More The Walking Dead News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney