'Walking Dead' Preview of What's Coming in Season 1
"The Walking Dead" invaded the screen of AMC on Halloween night and will continue haunting viewers on November 7. The cable network released not only the preview for the next episode but a lengthy footage which shows the overall horror that viewers can expect in the first season.
Rick, the lead character in the zombie series, warns people not to enter the city for it belongs to the dead. Displaying also various scenes of survival, the preview includes new characters who will at one point have a conflict of interest.
In the last episode, Rick woke up to find the world is not the same as when he went unconscious. He met a couple of people and was almost giving up his life and hope to find his wife and son when suddenly he found a way out.
In the next episode called "Guts", Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7