'Walking Dead' Preview of What's Coming in Season 1
"The Walking Dead" invaded the screen of AMC on Halloween night and will continue haunting viewers on November 7. The cable network released not only the preview for the next episode but a lengthy footage which shows the overall horror that viewers can expect in the first season.
Rick, the lead character in the zombie series, warns people not to enter the city for it belongs to the dead. Displaying also various scenes of survival, the preview includes new characters who will at one point have a conflict of interest.
In the last episode, Rick woke up to find the world is not the same as when he went unconscious. He met a couple of people and was almost giving up his life and hope to find his wife and son when suddenly he found a way out.
In the next episode called "Guts", Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
More The Walking Dead News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24