Rihanna Plans to Move to London, Already Looking for Flat
Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, Rihanna is now planning to move to London. The 22-year-old singer revealed her decision during an interview with News of the World, saying "I spend more time over there (in London) than I spend in L.A., and that's where I live."
"London is more like my home," Rihanna went on praising the capital of the United Kingdom. The "Russian Roulette" singer even reportedly said that she has already asked her assistants to help her look for a perfect flat in the city.
Rihanna has been living in the United States to pursue her recording career. The "Umbrella" hitmaker first moved to the U.S. when she was 16 years old and subsequently signed a contract with Def Jam recordings. Under the label, the girlfriend of baseball star Matt Kemp will release her newest album "Loud" on November 16.
Her London plan aside, Rihanna has shared her Halloween spirit during her time in the city on her Twitter page. On Sunday, October 31, the star tweeted, "Happy halloween..from London, and of course its the S**T HERE!!!" and posted a picture of her putting her tongue on a skull.
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding