Rihanna Plans to Move to London, Already Looking for Flat
Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, Rihanna is now planning to move to London. The 22-year-old singer revealed her decision during an interview with News of the World, saying "I spend more time over there (in London) than I spend in L.A., and that's where I live."
"London is more like my home," Rihanna went on praising the capital of the United Kingdom. The "Russian Roulette" singer even reportedly said that she has already asked her assistants to help her look for a perfect flat in the city.
Rihanna has been living in the United States to pursue her recording career. The "Umbrella" hitmaker first moved to the U.S. when she was 16 years old and subsequently signed a contract with Def Jam recordings. Under the label, the girlfriend of baseball star Matt Kemp will release her newest album "Loud" on November 16.
Her London plan aside, Rihanna has shared her Halloween spirit during her time in the city on her Twitter page. On Sunday, October 31, the star tweeted, "Happy halloween..from London, and of course its the S**T HERE!!!" and posted a picture of her putting her tongue on a skull.
More Rihanna News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram