Rihanna Plans to Move to London, Already Looking for Flat
Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, Rihanna is now planning to move to London. The 22-year-old singer revealed her decision during an interview with News of the World, saying "I spend more time over there (in London) than I spend in L.A., and that's where I live."
"London is more like my home," Rihanna went on praising the capital of the United Kingdom. The "Russian Roulette" singer even reportedly said that she has already asked her assistants to help her look for a perfect flat in the city.
Rihanna has been living in the United States to pursue her recording career. The "Umbrella" hitmaker first moved to the U.S. when she was 16 years old and subsequently signed a contract with Def Jam recordings. Under the label, the girlfriend of baseball star Matt Kemp will release her newest album "Loud" on November 16.
Her London plan aside, Rihanna has shared her Halloween spirit during her time in the city on her Twitter page. On Sunday, October 31, the star tweeted, "Happy halloween..from London, and of course its the S**T HERE!!!" and posted a picture of her putting her tongue on a skull.
More Rihanna News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs