First Promos of 'American Idol' Season 10
The first commercial ads of "American Idol" have been unleashed, featuring past seasons' winners but none of the new judges. In the shorter promo, Kelly Clarkson, Lee DeWyze, Ruben Studdard and more reveal where they came from before the 10th season slogan "Who's next?" appears. In the longer one, footage from the audition round of Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Fantasia Barrino and more are included.
"American Idol" has searched for the biggest talents in several cities around U.S. in the past several months. The producers lowered the age requirement from 16 to 15 years old and hired new faces, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, to replace Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres. The audition rounds wrapped up in late September in Los Angeles.
FOX would start airing the show in January 2011. It has just been reported that CBS happens to prepare a new reality competition show around the clock. Paula Abdul, who is the former judge of "Idol" would be fronting the show called "Live to Dance" on January 4 premiere and its regular slot the next day.
More American Idol News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns