First Promos of 'American Idol' Season 10
The first commercial ads of "American Idol" have been unleashed, featuring past seasons' winners but none of the new judges. In the shorter promo, Kelly Clarkson, Lee DeWyze, Ruben Studdard and more reveal where they came from before the 10th season slogan "Who's next?" appears. In the longer one, footage from the audition round of Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Fantasia Barrino and more are included.
"American Idol" has searched for the biggest talents in several cities around U.S. in the past several months. The producers lowered the age requirement from 16 to 15 years old and hired new faces, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, to replace Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres. The audition rounds wrapped up in late September in Los Angeles.
FOX would start airing the show in January 2011. It has just been reported that CBS happens to prepare a new reality competition show around the clock. Paula Abdul, who is the former judge of "Idol" would be fronting the show called "Live to Dance" on January 4 premiere and its regular slot the next day.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones