First Promos of 'American Idol' Season 10
The first commercial ads of "American Idol" have been unleashed, featuring past seasons' winners but none of the new judges. In the shorter promo, Kelly Clarkson, Lee DeWyze, Ruben Studdard and more reveal where they came from before the 10th season slogan "Who's next?" appears. In the longer one, footage from the audition round of Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Fantasia Barrino and more are included.
"American Idol" has searched for the biggest talents in several cities around U.S. in the past several months. The producers lowered the age requirement from 16 to 15 years old and hired new faces, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, to replace Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres. The audition rounds wrapped up in late September in Los Angeles.
FOX would start airing the show in January 2011. It has just been reported that CBS happens to prepare a new reality competition show around the clock. Paula Abdul, who is the former judge of "Idol" would be fronting the show called "Live to Dance" on January 4 premiere and its regular slot the next day.
More American Idol News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis