'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Welcomes First Daughter
"Grey's Anatomy" star Jessica Capshaw welcomed her second bundle of joy late last month. Capshaw gave birth to a baby girl with husband Christopher Gavigan, entrepreneur and CEO of Healthy Child, Healthy World, on October 20, her rep confirmed to People.
"The family is thrilled to welcome their newest addition," the rep shared the happy news. According to the site, Capshaw and Gavigan, who announced the pregnancy back in April, named their first daughter Eve Augusta.
Capshaw and Gavigan are already parents to 3-year-old son Luke. The 33-year-old actress, who is the stepdaughter of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" 's movie maker Steven Spielberg, wed Gavigan in East Hampton on May 22, 2004.
Capshaw has not yet shared her excitement of giving birth to Eve Augusta. However, post delivering son Luke, the "Minority Report" actress stated back then, "At the end of my pregnancy I felt really good, my energy was good, my clarity of thought was good, everything was good."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby