'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Welcomes First Daughter
"Grey's Anatomy" star Jessica Capshaw welcomed her second bundle of joy late last month. Capshaw gave birth to a baby girl with husband Christopher Gavigan, entrepreneur and CEO of Healthy Child, Healthy World, on October 20, her rep confirmed to People.
"The family is thrilled to welcome their newest addition," the rep shared the happy news. According to the site, Capshaw and Gavigan, who announced the pregnancy back in April, named their first daughter Eve Augusta.
Capshaw and Gavigan are already parents to 3-year-old son Luke. The 33-year-old actress, who is the stepdaughter of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" 's movie maker Steven Spielberg, wed Gavigan in East Hampton on May 22, 2004.
Capshaw has not yet shared her excitement of giving birth to Eve Augusta. However, post delivering son Luke, the "Minority Report" actress stated back then, "At the end of my pregnancy I felt really good, my energy was good, my clarity of thought was good, everything was good."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says