'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Welcomes First Daughter
"Grey's Anatomy" star Jessica Capshaw welcomed her second bundle of joy late last month. Capshaw gave birth to a baby girl with husband Christopher Gavigan, entrepreneur and CEO of Healthy Child, Healthy World, on October 20, her rep confirmed to People.
"The family is thrilled to welcome their newest addition," the rep shared the happy news. According to the site, Capshaw and Gavigan, who announced the pregnancy back in April, named their first daughter Eve Augusta.
Capshaw and Gavigan are already parents to 3-year-old son Luke. The 33-year-old actress, who is the stepdaughter of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" 's movie maker Steven Spielberg, wed Gavigan in East Hampton on May 22, 2004.
Capshaw has not yet shared her excitement of giving birth to Eve Augusta. However, post delivering son Luke, the "Minority Report" actress stated back then, "At the end of my pregnancy I felt really good, my energy was good, my clarity of thought was good, everything was good."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier