'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Welcomes First Daughter
"Grey's Anatomy" star Jessica Capshaw welcomed her second bundle of joy late last month. Capshaw gave birth to a baby girl with husband Christopher Gavigan, entrepreneur and CEO of Healthy Child, Healthy World, on October 20, her rep confirmed to People.
"The family is thrilled to welcome their newest addition," the rep shared the happy news. According to the site, Capshaw and Gavigan, who announced the pregnancy back in April, named their first daughter Eve Augusta.
Capshaw and Gavigan are already parents to 3-year-old son Luke. The 33-year-old actress, who is the stepdaughter of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" 's movie maker Steven Spielberg, wed Gavigan in East Hampton on May 22, 2004.
Capshaw has not yet shared her excitement of giving birth to Eve Augusta. However, post delivering son Luke, the "Minority Report" actress stated back then, "At the end of my pregnancy I felt really good, my energy was good, my clarity of thought was good, everything was good."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7