Possible Teaser Poster of 'Transformers 3' Features the Villain
After the logo, the teaser poster of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has reportedly been revealed. Posted by Tformers, the one-sheet features a robot, which is believed to be villainous Shockwave, peeking over the moon. No "Transformers" word on the picture, but there is a set of numbers "7.1.11" which could refer to the movie's release date of July 1, 2011.
In another news, Shia LaBeouf has been spotted filming aerial scenes for the upcoming film in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28. The actor showed painful looking red marks around his torso when he took off his shirt after being hung on the harness. Co-star Patrick Dempsey was seen joining him on the set that day.
Official storyline for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has not been released but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain. Michael Bay is once again serving behind the lens for the third installment of the action sci-fi film franchise, which casts Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the new female lead.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia