Possible Teaser Poster of 'Transformers 3' Features the Villain
After the logo, the teaser poster of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has reportedly been revealed. Posted by Tformers, the one-sheet features a robot, which is believed to be villainous Shockwave, peeking over the moon. No "Transformers" word on the picture, but there is a set of numbers "7.1.11" which could refer to the movie's release date of July 1, 2011.
In another news, Shia LaBeouf has been spotted filming aerial scenes for the upcoming film in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28. The actor showed painful looking red marks around his torso when he took off his shirt after being hung on the harness. Co-star Patrick Dempsey was seen joining him on the set that day.
Official storyline for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has not been released but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain. Michael Bay is once again serving behind the lens for the third installment of the action sci-fi film franchise, which casts Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the new female lead.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune