Possible Teaser Poster of 'Transformers 3' Features the Villain
After the logo, the teaser poster of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has reportedly been revealed. Posted by Tformers, the one-sheet features a robot, which is believed to be villainous Shockwave, peeking over the moon. No "Transformers" word on the picture, but there is a set of numbers "7.1.11" which could refer to the movie's release date of July 1, 2011.
In another news, Shia LaBeouf has been spotted filming aerial scenes for the upcoming film in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28. The actor showed painful looking red marks around his torso when he took off his shirt after being hung on the harness. Co-star Patrick Dempsey was seen joining him on the set that day.
Official storyline for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has not been released but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain. Michael Bay is once again serving behind the lens for the third installment of the action sci-fi film franchise, which casts Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the new female lead.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?