Nicole Scherzinger and Betty White Confirmed for 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith has gotten two other female companions for "Men in Black 3". Met at Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute on Thursday night, October 28, Nicole Scherzinger confirmed to E! Online that she and Betty White have signed up to appear in the upcoming movie.
The singer additionally revealed that she will play a character named Lilly. "She's like a small villain role. I'm so excited because I get to die. I make an appearance. I say a couple of lines and then I die," Scherzinger shared. She also informed that she will would begin rehearsals next week before shooting in December.
Beside Scherzinger and White, Emma Thompson has reportedly been cast as the head of MIB. Smith will reprise his role of Agent J with Tommy Lee Jones expected to return as Agent K. Moreover, Josh Brolin and Jemaine Clement are said joining the cast ensemble as well.
Production for the third "Men in Black" film was supposed to be kicked off in late October but has been recently pushed back to mid-November. Barry Sonnenfeld tackles the helming duty for the action comedy, which is slated to arrive in theaters across the nation on May 25, 2012.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service