Nicole Scherzinger and Betty White Confirmed for 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith has gotten two other female companions for "Men in Black 3". Met at Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute on Thursday night, October 28, Nicole Scherzinger confirmed to E! Online that she and Betty White have signed up to appear in the upcoming movie.
The singer additionally revealed that she will play a character named Lilly. "She's like a small villain role. I'm so excited because I get to die. I make an appearance. I say a couple of lines and then I die," Scherzinger shared. She also informed that she will would begin rehearsals next week before shooting in December.
Beside Scherzinger and White, Emma Thompson has reportedly been cast as the head of MIB. Smith will reprise his role of Agent J with Tommy Lee Jones expected to return as Agent K. Moreover, Josh Brolin and Jemaine Clement are said joining the cast ensemble as well.
Production for the third "Men in Black" film was supposed to be kicked off in late October but has been recently pushed back to mid-November. Barry Sonnenfeld tackles the helming duty for the action comedy, which is slated to arrive in theaters across the nation on May 25, 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media