'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 1.11 Sneak Peek: I'm Still Here
What happened to Hanna after she was struck by a car on "Pretty Little Liars" mid-season finale has been revealed. A less than a minute video shows that Hanna is still alive although unconscious. She is lifted on a stretcher and brought to the hospital while her three friends, Aria, Spencer and Emily, watch in concern. Before leaving the scene, Aria catches a glimpse of something unusual.
No longer just threatening to reveal secrets, the all-knowing "A" has stepped up the game and nothing is off limits in the second half of the first season. And while they work hard to protect what they know, the four girls are also on the hunt to learn the truth about what happened to Alison the night she disappeared.
The second half of season 1 will debut on January 3. New actors who have been tapped to play a role in the new chapter are Lindsey Shaw as Emily's swim teammate, Alona Tal as Simone, and Tyler Blackburne as Caleb.
In anticipation of the premiere, ABC Family will launch a campaign to build awareness and engage the show's fans. Kicked off October 31, the campaign allows consumers of a mobile application provider to "check-in" with television shows, movies, music and books under the supervision of GetGlue. Once check-in, consumer will get holiday-themed collectible stickers of show characters from the network by mail.
"Our main objective is to create awareness and build buzz around the series in between seasons," said Danielle Mullin, VP of marketing at ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars is a hit show with a passionate fan base and we knew that the check-in concept, paired with collectible stickers, would be a fun and engaging way to let consumers interact with the show while it is on hiatus."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed