Pics: Taylor Swift Promoting 'Speak Now' on Moving Bus
Taylor Swift continues to surprise her fans by appearing in some unusual places to support her newly-released studio album "Speak Now". After wowing around 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport earlier this week, she hopped a double decker and rode on the streets of Hollywood Boulevard on Friday, October 29.
The country music singer wore casual outfit for the occasion, donning a black and red top matched with black pants. Accompanied by her band, she stopped at some points along the way, strapped a brown guitar and treated people with a mini concert. Some cameramen were spotted following her around to capture the moment.
Her next gig is a live performance at 2010 Country Music Association Awards on November 10 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. She will be joined by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert.
Moreover, Swift has been scheduled to take the stage on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship next year. The "Love Story" hitmaker is going to go onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21 and perform for the passengers.
Taylor Swift's third studio album, "Speak Now" was released in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why