Pictures: Pink Salutes the Underdogs in 'Raise Your Glass' Video
Pink has been hard at work on the set of "Raise Your Glass" music video and the first look at the upcoming clip is offered in a form of three on-set pictures taken by Lacey Terrell. Instead of having a toast with her glass, Pink raises her right arm and shows off some muscles.
One picture sees the 31-year-old singer represents a hard-working woman, dressing up as Rosie the Riveter with a red bandanna on her hair. Another features her with gothic make-up and the other one shows her chilling in a skateboarding arena.
The music video is directed by Dave Meyers and reportedly will be premiered on November 1. It will pay homage to the underdogs with one of the scenes capturing a gay wedding. "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't that be legal?' and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen and that's why I'm doing it in my video," she said.
"Raise Your Glass" is included in Pink's upcoming "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!". The song has been released last month, but the album will not come out in the United States until November 16.
More Pink News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video