Universal Sets Release Dates for 'Bourne Legacy', 'Dark Tower' and More
Universal Pictures has announced release dates for some of their big movies throughout 2011-2013. Next summer, they plan to drop drama movie "Larry Crowne" which is directed and starring Tom Hanks on July 1.
In early 2012, on February 10 to be exact, they will unleash Daniel Espinosa's "Safe House" which features Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. The next month on date 16, Baltasar Kormakur's "Contraband" starring Mark Wahlberg and Kate Beckinsale will follow to hit U.S. theaters.
Separated by few months gap, an untitled Judd Apatow project, to be directed by Judd Apatow and starring himself, is set to grace theaters on June 1. As for another summer release, Universal will drop another installment of their hit franchise, "The Bourne Legacy" which is directed by Tony Gilroy, on August 3.
"Ouija", an action thriller produced by Michael Bay, secures November 9, 2012 slot. In the same month, Keanu Reeves-starring vehicle "47 Ronin" will hit theaters on date 21.
In late 2012, Universal has "Snow White and the Huntsman" slated for a holiday movie as it is due December 21, few days before Christmas. Later, Ron Howard's "The Dark Tower" which is based on Stephen King's novel will bow in U.S. cinemas on May 17, 2013.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts