Universal Sets Release Dates for 'Bourne Legacy', 'Dark Tower' and More
Universal Pictures has announced release dates for some of their big movies throughout 2011-2013. Next summer, they plan to drop drama movie "Larry Crowne" which is directed and starring Tom Hanks on July 1.
In early 2012, on February 10 to be exact, they will unleash Daniel Espinosa's "Safe House" which features Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. The next month on date 16, Baltasar Kormakur's "Contraband" starring Mark Wahlberg and Kate Beckinsale will follow to hit U.S. theaters.
Separated by few months gap, an untitled Judd Apatow project, to be directed by Judd Apatow and starring himself, is set to grace theaters on June 1. As for another summer release, Universal will drop another installment of their hit franchise, "The Bourne Legacy" which is directed by Tony Gilroy, on August 3.
"Ouija", an action thriller produced by Michael Bay, secures November 9, 2012 slot. In the same month, Keanu Reeves-starring vehicle "47 Ronin" will hit theaters on date 21.
In late 2012, Universal has "Snow White and the Huntsman" slated for a holiday movie as it is due December 21, few days before Christmas. Later, Ron Howard's "The Dark Tower" which is based on Stephen King's novel will bow in U.S. cinemas on May 17, 2013.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why