Celine Dion Originally Expecting Triplets
Celine Dion revealed that she was originally expecting triplets but lost one of her babies early in the pregnancy. According to E! Online, the 42-year-old singer, who gave birth to twin boys on Saturday, October 23, disclosed the sad news during an interview with French news station.
During the chat, which was conducted prior to the twins' births, Celine said that a few days after learning that she was having a bun in the oven, one of the babies' heart stopped beating. "He chose to let go to give space to his brothers to grow," the "Because You Loved Me" singer said.
Celine who delivered premature twins was allowed to leave St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida and bring her newly-born babies home to her and husband Rene Angelil's mansion in Jupiter island, Florida on Thursday, October 28.
Six days after delivering the babies, Celine finally revealed her boys' names after considering "nearly 15,000 names." The singer and Rene decided to name their babies Eddy and Nelson. The name Eddy comes from Eddy Marnay, Celine's first five records producer, while Nelson is taken from President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999, Nelson Mandela.
More Celine Dion News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video