Celine Dion Originally Expecting Triplets
Celine Dion revealed that she was originally expecting triplets but lost one of her babies early in the pregnancy. According to E! Online, the 42-year-old singer, who gave birth to twin boys on Saturday, October 23, disclosed the sad news during an interview with French news station.
During the chat, which was conducted prior to the twins' births, Celine said that a few days after learning that she was having a bun in the oven, one of the babies' heart stopped beating. "He chose to let go to give space to his brothers to grow," the "Because You Loved Me" singer said.
Celine who delivered premature twins was allowed to leave St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida and bring her newly-born babies home to her and husband Rene Angelil's mansion in Jupiter island, Florida on Thursday, October 28.
Six days after delivering the babies, Celine finally revealed her boys' names after considering "nearly 15,000 names." The singer and Rene decided to name their babies Eddy and Nelson. The name Eddy comes from Eddy Marnay, Celine's first five records producer, while Nelson is taken from President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999, Nelson Mandela.
More Celine Dion News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'