T.I.'s Wife Tiny Charged With Drug Possession, to Be Arraigned on November 1
While T.I.'s drug case was dropped by L.A. County District Attorney earlier this week, the rapper's wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny was charged with one misdemeanor count of possession of a controlled substance. The Los Angeles County district attorney filed the charge against Tiny on Friday, August 29, CNN reported.
The charge is stemming from September 1 arrest where singer/songwriter Tiny and T.I. were booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance since officers smelled marijuana in the newlyweds' vehicle but only Tiny who was later charged. She was accused of possessing MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy, according to the court filing.
Tiny is scheduled to be arraigned on the misdemeanor drug charge in Los Angeles on Monday, November 1, the same day her husband T.I. is due to turn himself in to start serving his 11-month jail sentence at an Arkansas prison. T.I. was sentenced with the prison time for violating his probation on weapons charges stemming from an arrest in 2007.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split