T.I.'s Wife Tiny Charged With Drug Possession, to Be Arraigned on November 1
While T.I.'s drug case was dropped by L.A. County District Attorney earlier this week, the rapper's wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny was charged with one misdemeanor count of possession of a controlled substance. The Los Angeles County district attorney filed the charge against Tiny on Friday, August 29, CNN reported.
The charge is stemming from September 1 arrest where singer/songwriter Tiny and T.I. were booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance since officers smelled marijuana in the newlyweds' vehicle but only Tiny who was later charged. She was accused of possessing MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy, according to the court filing.
Tiny is scheduled to be arraigned on the misdemeanor drug charge in Los Angeles on Monday, November 1, the same day her husband T.I. is due to turn himself in to start serving his 11-month jail sentence at an Arkansas prison. T.I. was sentenced with the prison time for violating his probation on weapons charges stemming from an arrest in 2007.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande