T.I.'s Wife Tiny Charged With Drug Possession, to Be Arraigned on November 1
While T.I.'s drug case was dropped by L.A. County District Attorney earlier this week, the rapper's wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny was charged with one misdemeanor count of possession of a controlled substance. The Los Angeles County district attorney filed the charge against Tiny on Friday, August 29, CNN reported.
The charge is stemming from September 1 arrest where singer/songwriter Tiny and T.I. were booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance since officers smelled marijuana in the newlyweds' vehicle but only Tiny who was later charged. She was accused of possessing MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy, according to the court filing.
Tiny is scheduled to be arraigned on the misdemeanor drug charge in Los Angeles on Monday, November 1, the same day her husband T.I. is due to turn himself in to start serving his 11-month jail sentence at an Arkansas prison. T.I. was sentenced with the prison time for violating his probation on weapons charges stemming from an arrest in 2007.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers