T.I.'s Wife Tiny Charged With Drug Possession, to Be Arraigned on November 1
While T.I.'s drug case was dropped by L.A. County District Attorney earlier this week, the rapper's wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny was charged with one misdemeanor count of possession of a controlled substance. The Los Angeles County district attorney filed the charge against Tiny on Friday, August 29, CNN reported.
The charge is stemming from September 1 arrest where singer/songwriter Tiny and T.I. were booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance since officers smelled marijuana in the newlyweds' vehicle but only Tiny who was later charged. She was accused of possessing MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy, according to the court filing.
Tiny is scheduled to be arraigned on the misdemeanor drug charge in Los Angeles on Monday, November 1, the same day her husband T.I. is due to turn himself in to start serving his 11-month jail sentence at an Arkansas prison. T.I. was sentenced with the prison time for violating his probation on weapons charges stemming from an arrest in 2007.
More Tameka Cottle News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'