Newly Renewed 'Sister Wives' Gives Sneak Peek to Special Episode
TLC, home of "Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is making "Sister Wives" its prime show. The network announced a 10-episode season 2 although Kody Brown and his large family are still in the middle of a criminal investigation for bigamy.
Kody, a practicing polygamist, has four wives and a total of 17 children. Their daily lives were captured by TLC's cameras as a reality show that eventually won viewers. The first season ended on October 17 with 2.7 million viewers hooked. The second season is set to debut in March, but it's not yet known whether they would talk about the investigation.
In order to tide fans over, TLC would air a marathon of the first season on Sunday, October 31 starting 6/5c. Then a special which is simply called "Sister Wives Special" will air at 10/9c with NBC's Natalie Morales hosting. A sneak peek of the special has been released, revealing how Kody first met Robyn and the fact that he had his doubt about her at first.
And then there will be a special about Kody's honeymoon with his newlywed wife, Robyn, airing on November 28 at 10/9c.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion