Newly Renewed 'Sister Wives' Gives Sneak Peek to Special Episode
TLC, home of "Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is making "Sister Wives" its prime show. The network announced a 10-episode season 2 although Kody Brown and his large family are still in the middle of a criminal investigation for bigamy.
Kody, a practicing polygamist, has four wives and a total of 17 children. Their daily lives were captured by TLC's cameras as a reality show that eventually won viewers. The first season ended on October 17 with 2.7 million viewers hooked. The second season is set to debut in March, but it's not yet known whether they would talk about the investigation.
In order to tide fans over, TLC would air a marathon of the first season on Sunday, October 31 starting 6/5c. Then a special which is simply called "Sister Wives Special" will air at 10/9c with NBC's Natalie Morales hosting. A sneak peek of the special has been released, revealing how Kody first met Robyn and the fact that he had his doubt about her at first.
And then there will be a special about Kody's honeymoon with his newlywed wife, Robyn, airing on November 28 at 10/9c.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group