Newly Renewed 'Sister Wives' Gives Sneak Peek to Special Episode
TLC, home of "Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is making "Sister Wives" its prime show. The network announced a 10-episode season 2 although Kody Brown and his large family are still in the middle of a criminal investigation for bigamy.
Kody, a practicing polygamist, has four wives and a total of 17 children. Their daily lives were captured by TLC's cameras as a reality show that eventually won viewers. The first season ended on October 17 with 2.7 million viewers hooked. The second season is set to debut in March, but it's not yet known whether they would talk about the investigation.
In order to tide fans over, TLC would air a marathon of the first season on Sunday, October 31 starting 6/5c. Then a special which is simply called "Sister Wives Special" will air at 10/9c with NBC's Natalie Morales hosting. A sneak peek of the special has been released, revealing how Kody first met Robyn and the fact that he had his doubt about her at first.
And then there will be a special about Kody's honeymoon with his newlywed wife, Robyn, airing on November 28 at 10/9c.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift