Sci-Fi Thriller 'Skyline' Gets New Clips, Sequel Is In the Works
In anticipation of the impending release of "Skyline", Rogue Pictures has debuted two new clips for the movie. Both videos reveal the tension after aliens begin their invasion in Los Angeles, with one snippet showing a group of people running away from a giant creature and the other clip featuring a helicopter being attacked by the monster.
While the movie is yet to open in U.S. theaters until November 12, directors Colin and Greg Strause have talked about a possibility of making a follow-up. Speaking to Film School Rejects, the filmmaker duo say the sequel will be made if the first film "makes a 'tenth' of what a normal event movie does." In the meantime, they already have 45 page treatment for the sequel.
"Skyline" focuses on a band of survivors who plans to go as far as they can from the city before the entire population is taken from the Earth. The movie is made with only a crew of about 20 people with Joshua Cordes and Liam O'Donnell providing the script. Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel are among the cast ensemble.
'Skyline' clip 'Exploding Helicopter' from Yahoo! Movies:
'Skyline' clip 'Run' from MSN Movie Trailers':
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show