Sci-Fi Thriller 'Skyline' Gets New Clips, Sequel Is In the Works
In anticipation of the impending release of "Skyline", Rogue Pictures has debuted two new clips for the movie. Both videos reveal the tension after aliens begin their invasion in Los Angeles, with one snippet showing a group of people running away from a giant creature and the other clip featuring a helicopter being attacked by the monster.
While the movie is yet to open in U.S. theaters until November 12, directors Colin and Greg Strause have talked about a possibility of making a follow-up. Speaking to Film School Rejects, the filmmaker duo say the sequel will be made if the first film "makes a 'tenth' of what a normal event movie does." In the meantime, they already have 45 page treatment for the sequel.
"Skyline" focuses on a band of survivors who plans to go as far as they can from the city before the entire population is taken from the Earth. The movie is made with only a crew of about 20 people with Joshua Cordes and Liam O'Donnell providing the script. Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel are among the cast ensemble.
'Skyline' clip 'Exploding Helicopter' from Yahoo! Movies:
'Skyline' clip 'Run' from MSN Movie Trailers':
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars