'Grey's Anatomy' 7.07 Preview: That's Me Trying
Like "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes said, it's still a long way to go before Cristina is back on her feet following the season 6 finale trauma. Cristina is tested when left alone to monitor a very ill lung transplant patient. Meredith tries to help her but Cristina believes she is ruined.
Rhimes explained why Sandra Oh's character is moving at slower pace compared to her peers. "Cristina is a person who has identified herself purely a surgeon before anything else," Rhimes said. "For her to be at a place where she's not sure if she can even pick up a scalpel is devastating." However, this would be over eventually. "She has a long journey [before her]. But when she gets a little bit better, she comes roaring back," Shonda promised.
Also in the November 4 episode called "That's Me Trying", the residents are pushed to their limits when Owen puts them through a rigorous trauma certification drill.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'