'Grey's Anatomy' 7.07 Preview: That's Me Trying
Like "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes said, it's still a long way to go before Cristina is back on her feet following the season 6 finale trauma. Cristina is tested when left alone to monitor a very ill lung transplant patient. Meredith tries to help her but Cristina believes she is ruined.
Rhimes explained why Sandra Oh's character is moving at slower pace compared to her peers. "Cristina is a person who has identified herself purely a surgeon before anything else," Rhimes said. "For her to be at a place where she's not sure if she can even pick up a scalpel is devastating." However, this would be over eventually. "She has a long journey [before her]. But when she gets a little bit better, she comes roaring back," Shonda promised.
Also in the November 4 episode called "That's Me Trying", the residents are pushed to their limits when Owen puts them through a rigorous trauma certification drill.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding