Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'Hello World'
Lady Antebellum have made public a music video for "Hello World", a single from chart-topping album "Need You Now". The country music band want you to smile to the world instead of letting yourself filled with frustration and hatred because in the midst of all problems that seem to get worse by day, life is actually not that bad.
"It's this guy in traffic, he's obviously havin' a horrible day, looks over and sees this little girl and it kind of brightens his day, and he's 'Hello, world, good to see you again'," Charles Kelley said as quoted by GAC News. "It's these certain little moments - whether it-s that or [when] he sees the church - and it's kind of his awakening, going, 'You know, my life's not all that bad'."
"Hello World" music video aside, Lady Antebellum are tapped to perform the National Anthem at the 2010 Major League Baseball World Series. They are set to sing prior to Game Two on Thursday night, October 28. Dave Haywood posted on Twitter, "Honored to be asked to sing the national anthem... My only question is who do we root for?!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?