Sexual Harassment PSA Featuring Teenage Lady GaGa Revealed
Though Lady GaGa is widely known for her scantily outfits and suggestive stage acts, the "Poker Face" hitmaker once joined forces against sexual harassment. A promo which raises awareness of sexual harassment featuring the controversial star has recently surfaced in the internet.
The more than one minute PSA shows GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, still years away from becoming who she is now, appearing as an ordinary school girl. The young GaGa, dressed in a white T-shirt and a skirt, is seen walking out of a classroom when a male friend suddenly puts his arm around her.
Instead of avoiding the boy, young GaGa who was accompanied by her female pal approached and told him that his advances are unwelcome. And the boy seems regretted what he has done as he is seen lowering his head in shame.
A lot different from what she is in the video, which was produced by the San Francisco-based Cerebellum Corporation, GaGa is now known for her highly sexual image. Record producer Mike Stock even said back in August, "You can't watch a Lady GaGa video with a two-year-old."
Lady GaGa's Sexual Harassment PSA:
More Lady GaGa News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them