Sexual Harassment PSA Featuring Teenage Lady GaGa Revealed
Though Lady GaGa is widely known for her scantily outfits and suggestive stage acts, the "Poker Face" hitmaker once joined forces against sexual harassment. A promo which raises awareness of sexual harassment featuring the controversial star has recently surfaced in the internet.
The more than one minute PSA shows GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, still years away from becoming who she is now, appearing as an ordinary school girl. The young GaGa, dressed in a white T-shirt and a skirt, is seen walking out of a classroom when a male friend suddenly puts his arm around her.
Instead of avoiding the boy, young GaGa who was accompanied by her female pal approached and told him that his advances are unwelcome. And the boy seems regretted what he has done as he is seen lowering his head in shame.
A lot different from what she is in the video, which was produced by the San Francisco-based Cerebellum Corporation, GaGa is now known for her highly sexual image. Record producer Mike Stock even said back in August, "You can't watch a Lady GaGa video with a two-year-old."
Lady GaGa's Sexual Harassment PSA:
More Lady GaGa News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville