Sexual Harassment PSA Featuring Teenage Lady GaGa Revealed
Though Lady GaGa is widely known for her scantily outfits and suggestive stage acts, the "Poker Face" hitmaker once joined forces against sexual harassment. A promo which raises awareness of sexual harassment featuring the controversial star has recently surfaced in the internet.
The more than one minute PSA shows GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, still years away from becoming who she is now, appearing as an ordinary school girl. The young GaGa, dressed in a white T-shirt and a skirt, is seen walking out of a classroom when a male friend suddenly puts his arm around her.
Instead of avoiding the boy, young GaGa who was accompanied by her female pal approached and told him that his advances are unwelcome. And the boy seems regretted what he has done as he is seen lowering his head in shame.
A lot different from what she is in the video, which was produced by the San Francisco-based Cerebellum Corporation, GaGa is now known for her highly sexual image. Record producer Mike Stock even said back in August, "You can't watch a Lady GaGa video with a two-year-old."
Lady GaGa's Sexual Harassment PSA:
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed