Sexual Harassment PSA Featuring Teenage Lady GaGa Revealed
Though Lady GaGa is widely known for her scantily outfits and suggestive stage acts, the "Poker Face" hitmaker once joined forces against sexual harassment. A promo which raises awareness of sexual harassment featuring the controversial star has recently surfaced in the internet.
The more than one minute PSA shows GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, still years away from becoming who she is now, appearing as an ordinary school girl. The young GaGa, dressed in a white T-shirt and a skirt, is seen walking out of a classroom when a male friend suddenly puts his arm around her.
Instead of avoiding the boy, young GaGa who was accompanied by her female pal approached and told him that his advances are unwelcome. And the boy seems regretted what he has done as he is seen lowering his head in shame.
A lot different from what she is in the video, which was produced by the San Francisco-based Cerebellum Corporation, GaGa is now known for her highly sexual image. Record producer Mike Stock even said back in August, "You can't watch a Lady GaGa video with a two-year-old."
Lady GaGa's Sexual Harassment PSA:
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?