Sexual Harassment PSA Featuring Teenage Lady GaGa Revealed
Though Lady GaGa is widely known for her scantily outfits and suggestive stage acts, the "Poker Face" hitmaker once joined forces against sexual harassment. A promo which raises awareness of sexual harassment featuring the controversial star has recently surfaced in the internet.
The more than one minute PSA shows GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, still years away from becoming who she is now, appearing as an ordinary school girl. The young GaGa, dressed in a white T-shirt and a skirt, is seen walking out of a classroom when a male friend suddenly puts his arm around her.
Instead of avoiding the boy, young GaGa who was accompanied by her female pal approached and told him that his advances are unwelcome. And the boy seems regretted what he has done as he is seen lowering his head in shame.
A lot different from what she is in the video, which was produced by the San Francisco-based Cerebellum Corporation, GaGa is now known for her highly sexual image. Record producer Mike Stock even said back in August, "You can't watch a Lady GaGa video with a two-year-old."
Lady GaGa's Sexual Harassment PSA:
More Lady GaGa News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win