'Eastbound and Down' and 'Bored to Death' Score Season 3
Two of HBO's comedies have received a new season order. "Eastbound & Down", which tells a story of relief pitcher-turns-gym-teacher Kenny Powers, and "Bored to Death", which follows a writer moonlighting as a private detective, would be back for season 3, HBO confirmed.
In its sophomore year, "Eastbound" debuted well with 1.7 million average which is 150% higher than the series premiere. Meanwhile, "Bored to Death" is less impressive with 1.1 million but it has been steady in rating throughout the weeks. In this manner, HBO has officially renewed all of its Sunday line-up. "Boardwalk Empire" has earlier been renewed for a second season.
"Bored to Death" actor Jason Schwartzman apparently has a confident in the show's sophomore year since the beginning. Back in August, he told Zap2It, "It's the time of my life. I honestly never want it to end. HBO is so cool. The cast is so cool. We all love it, and we just want another one."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018