'Eastbound and Down' and 'Bored to Death' Score Season 3
Two of HBO's comedies have received a new season order. "Eastbound & Down", which tells a story of relief pitcher-turns-gym-teacher Kenny Powers, and "Bored to Death", which follows a writer moonlighting as a private detective, would be back for season 3, HBO confirmed.
In its sophomore year, "Eastbound" debuted well with 1.7 million average which is 150% higher than the series premiere. Meanwhile, "Bored to Death" is less impressive with 1.1 million but it has been steady in rating throughout the weeks. In this manner, HBO has officially renewed all of its Sunday line-up. "Boardwalk Empire" has earlier been renewed for a second season.
"Bored to Death" actor Jason Schwartzman apparently has a confident in the show's sophomore year since the beginning. Back in August, he told Zap2It, "It's the time of my life. I honestly never want it to end. HBO is so cool. The cast is so cool. We all love it, and we just want another one."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'