'Eastbound and Down' and 'Bored to Death' Score Season 3
Two of HBO's comedies have received a new season order. "Eastbound & Down", which tells a story of relief pitcher-turns-gym-teacher Kenny Powers, and "Bored to Death", which follows a writer moonlighting as a private detective, would be back for season 3, HBO confirmed.
In its sophomore year, "Eastbound" debuted well with 1.7 million average which is 150% higher than the series premiere. Meanwhile, "Bored to Death" is less impressive with 1.1 million but it has been steady in rating throughout the weeks. In this manner, HBO has officially renewed all of its Sunday line-up. "Boardwalk Empire" has earlier been renewed for a second season.
"Bored to Death" actor Jason Schwartzman apparently has a confident in the show's sophomore year since the beginning. Back in August, he told Zap2It, "It's the time of my life. I honestly never want it to end. HBO is so cool. The cast is so cool. We all love it, and we just want another one."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March