'Eastbound and Down' and 'Bored to Death' Score Season 3
Two of HBO's comedies have received a new season order. "Eastbound & Down", which tells a story of relief pitcher-turns-gym-teacher Kenny Powers, and "Bored to Death", which follows a writer moonlighting as a private detective, would be back for season 3, HBO confirmed.
In its sophomore year, "Eastbound" debuted well with 1.7 million average which is 150% higher than the series premiere. Meanwhile, "Bored to Death" is less impressive with 1.1 million but it has been steady in rating throughout the weeks. In this manner, HBO has officially renewed all of its Sunday line-up. "Boardwalk Empire" has earlier been renewed for a second season.
"Bored to Death" actor Jason Schwartzman apparently has a confident in the show's sophomore year since the beginning. Back in August, he told Zap2It, "It's the time of my life. I honestly never want it to end. HBO is so cool. The cast is so cool. We all love it, and we just want another one."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris