Date of Adam Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story' Special Announced
Although his career in Hollywood is relatively young since he finished as runner-up of "American Idol" only last year, Adam Lambert is subject to E!'s "True Hollywood Story". The entertainment network had announced the plan a couple of days ago but it is now known that the episode will air November 21 at 9 P.M. ET.
The autobiography-style program would explore his life starting from his childhood in North San Diego County, CA to his days performing in theaters both on stage and on cruise ships to the "Idol" experience. Also chronicled in the one-hour program are the emotional and controversial milestones in Lambert's personal life.
From how he told his parents that he was gay, to the release of potentially damaging photos of him kissing an ex-boyfriend during the height of the "American Idol" craze, to his Rolling Stone magazine cover story and his highly criticized American Music Awards performance, Lambert reveals all.
"My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are," Lambert said.
Interviews will be conducted with his parents Leila and Eber, close friends, journalists Anne Powers and Vanessa Griforiadis as well as "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson. The singer would also give away exclusive photos and videos.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung