Date of Adam Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story' Special Announced
Although his career in Hollywood is relatively young since he finished as runner-up of "American Idol" only last year, Adam Lambert is subject to E!'s "True Hollywood Story". The entertainment network had announced the plan a couple of days ago but it is now known that the episode will air November 21 at 9 P.M. ET.
The autobiography-style program would explore his life starting from his childhood in North San Diego County, CA to his days performing in theaters both on stage and on cruise ships to the "Idol" experience. Also chronicled in the one-hour program are the emotional and controversial milestones in Lambert's personal life.
From how he told his parents that he was gay, to the release of potentially damaging photos of him kissing an ex-boyfriend during the height of the "American Idol" craze, to his Rolling Stone magazine cover story and his highly criticized American Music Awards performance, Lambert reveals all.
"My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are," Lambert said.
Interviews will be conducted with his parents Leila and Eber, close friends, journalists Anne Powers and Vanessa Griforiadis as well as "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson. The singer would also give away exclusive photos and videos.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl