Rihanna Pictured Laughing With Drake in 'What's My Name?' Video Shoot
Despite their brief fling which left Drake feeling hurt, Rihanna gets along quite well with the Canadian rapper when they filmed a music video for their duet track "What's My Name?". She is spotted chilling on the couch with the "Best I Ever Had" hitmaker and sharing good laughs with him.
"Ri and Drake looked like longtime pals and got along great. When he arrived on set, she yelled out, 'Drizzy'! And they hugged," a source told Just Jared. The two stars shot the video in New York City's Tribeca on Wednesday, October 27.
A few weeks ago, Rihanna has also shot her scenes in the Lower East Side of New York City. The Bajan songstress was caught on camera walking around the streets and at one point making a stop near a lamp post and banging a pair of drum sticks against it.
"What's My Name?" is confirmed to be included in Rihanna's next studio installment "Loud" which is slated for November 16 U.S. release. Storyline of the video is still unknown, but since the song features her getting playful with Drake, the music video most likely will have the same flirty treatment to match it.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance