'True Blood' Star Mariana Klaveno Confirms She 'Just Got Engaged'
"True Blood" star Mariana Klaveno is off the market. According to Us Magazine, the Lorena depicter of the HBO's hit series has been proposed to by producer Luis Patino and she shared her engagement news on her Twitter page on early Wednesday morning, October 27.
"Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days - been busy getting engaged!!!" Mariana gushed. Beside taking it to Twitter, Mariana also announced the happy news on her Facebook page, writing "Just got engaged!!!!!!" However, the actress, whose character in "True Blood" was killed off last season, didn't reveal about the wedding plan yet.
Mariana is the second "True Blood" star who is engaged in October. Earlier this month, Joe Manganiello, who portrays Alcide Herveaux in the show, revealed that he has proposed to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie during their vacation in Italy. And just like Mariana, Joe and Audra haven't shared about the wedding date yet.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video