'True Blood' Star Mariana Klaveno Confirms She 'Just Got Engaged'
"True Blood" star Mariana Klaveno is off the market. According to Us Magazine, the Lorena depicter of the HBO's hit series has been proposed to by producer Luis Patino and she shared her engagement news on her Twitter page on early Wednesday morning, October 27.
"Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days - been busy getting engaged!!!" Mariana gushed. Beside taking it to Twitter, Mariana also announced the happy news on her Facebook page, writing "Just got engaged!!!!!!" However, the actress, whose character in "True Blood" was killed off last season, didn't reveal about the wedding plan yet.
Mariana is the second "True Blood" star who is engaged in October. Earlier this month, Joe Manganiello, who portrays Alcide Herveaux in the show, revealed that he has proposed to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie during their vacation in Italy. And just like Mariana, Joe and Audra haven't shared about the wedding date yet.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal