'True Blood' Star Mariana Klaveno Confirms She 'Just Got Engaged'
"True Blood" star Mariana Klaveno is off the market. According to Us Magazine, the Lorena depicter of the HBO's hit series has been proposed to by producer Luis Patino and she shared her engagement news on her Twitter page on early Wednesday morning, October 27.
"Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days - been busy getting engaged!!!" Mariana gushed. Beside taking it to Twitter, Mariana also announced the happy news on her Facebook page, writing "Just got engaged!!!!!!" However, the actress, whose character in "True Blood" was killed off last season, didn't reveal about the wedding plan yet.
Mariana is the second "True Blood" star who is engaged in October. Earlier this month, Joe Manganiello, who portrays Alcide Herveaux in the show, revealed that he has proposed to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie during their vacation in Italy. And just like Mariana, Joe and Audra haven't shared about the wedding date yet.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'