'True Blood' Star Mariana Klaveno Confirms She 'Just Got Engaged'
"True Blood" star Mariana Klaveno is off the market. According to Us Magazine, the Lorena depicter of the HBO's hit series has been proposed to by producer Luis Patino and she shared her engagement news on her Twitter page on early Wednesday morning, October 27.
"Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days - been busy getting engaged!!!" Mariana gushed. Beside taking it to Twitter, Mariana also announced the happy news on her Facebook page, writing "Just got engaged!!!!!!" However, the actress, whose character in "True Blood" was killed off last season, didn't reveal about the wedding plan yet.
Mariana is the second "True Blood" star who is engaged in October. Earlier this month, Joe Manganiello, who portrays Alcide Herveaux in the show, revealed that he has proposed to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie during their vacation in Italy. And just like Mariana, Joe and Audra haven't shared about the wedding date yet.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps