'True Blood' Star Mariana Klaveno Confirms She 'Just Got Engaged'
"True Blood" star Mariana Klaveno is off the market. According to Us Magazine, the Lorena depicter of the HBO's hit series has been proposed to by producer Luis Patino and she shared her engagement news on her Twitter page on early Wednesday morning, October 27.
"Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days - been busy getting engaged!!!" Mariana gushed. Beside taking it to Twitter, Mariana also announced the happy news on her Facebook page, writing "Just got engaged!!!!!!" However, the actress, whose character in "True Blood" was killed off last season, didn't reveal about the wedding plan yet.
Mariana is the second "True Blood" star who is engaged in October. Earlier this month, Joe Manganiello, who portrays Alcide Herveaux in the show, revealed that he has proposed to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie during their vacation in Italy. And just like Mariana, Joe and Audra haven't shared about the wedding date yet.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character