Promo: Jon Hamm Hosting 'SNL' for the Third Time
For a change, Jon Hamm takes "Saturday Night Live" outdoor in the promo for his third hosting this weekend, October 30. Given the air date, the "Mad Men" star is expected to be involved in a number of Halloween-related sketches. Hamm will be accompanied this weekend by musical guest Rihanna.
The promo is divided into three. The first one sees Kenan Thompson getting the fact wrong about how many times Hamm has been on the show. The second sees Thompson changing his name to Kenan Swiss in attempt to make the "Hamm and Swiss" joke. The last one involves Hamm dashing quickly to propose with diamond ring.
On related news, LA Times reported that Jeff Bridges has been tapped to host the show on December 18. The timing is correct for he's bound to promote his new movies "True Grit" which would hit U.S. theaters that month and "Tron Legacy" in November. Bridges had hosted "SNL" back in February 1983, making the gap between the first and the second a total of 27 years and 10 months.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media