Promo: Jon Hamm Hosting 'SNL' for the Third Time
For a change, Jon Hamm takes "Saturday Night Live" outdoor in the promo for his third hosting this weekend, October 30. Given the air date, the "Mad Men" star is expected to be involved in a number of Halloween-related sketches. Hamm will be accompanied this weekend by musical guest Rihanna.
The promo is divided into three. The first one sees Kenan Thompson getting the fact wrong about how many times Hamm has been on the show. The second sees Thompson changing his name to Kenan Swiss in attempt to make the "Hamm and Swiss" joke. The last one involves Hamm dashing quickly to propose with diamond ring.
On related news, LA Times reported that Jeff Bridges has been tapped to host the show on December 18. The timing is correct for he's bound to promote his new movies "True Grit" which would hit U.S. theaters that month and "Tron Legacy" in November. Bridges had hosted "SNL" back in February 1983, making the gap between the first and the second a total of 27 years and 10 months.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding