Justin Timberlake Silences Amanda Seyfried on Set of 'I'm.Mortal'
Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried have begun the principal photography of "I'm.Mortal" and the first pictures from the set have surfaced. The two main cast were snapped while filming their scene together in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 27.
They probably shot a scene where Timberlake's character is kidnapping Seyfried's as the singer-turned-actor was seen putting his hand on her lips to silence her. Both stars undergo significant change in their looks, particularly their hair, with the actor shaving his curly locks and the female lead switching her blonde hair with a red wig.
In this Andrew Niccol-directed film, Timberlake portrays Will, a rebel from the ghetto who is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man when he is suddenly given a fortune. He is then forced to go on the run with a beautiful hostage, Seyfried's Sylvia.
The story itself "is set in the not-too-distant future, when the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, and the rest try to negotiate for their immortality."
Cillian Murphy joins the cast as an officer from an organization known as Timekeepers, which will be after Will. Scripted also by Niccol, action sci-fi "I'm.Mortal" is slated to bow in theaters in 2012.
More In Time News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!