Justin Timberlake Silences Amanda Seyfried on Set of 'I'm.Mortal'
Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried have begun the principal photography of "I'm.Mortal" and the first pictures from the set have surfaced. The two main cast were snapped while filming their scene together in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 27.
They probably shot a scene where Timberlake's character is kidnapping Seyfried's as the singer-turned-actor was seen putting his hand on her lips to silence her. Both stars undergo significant change in their looks, particularly their hair, with the actor shaving his curly locks and the female lead switching her blonde hair with a red wig.
In this Andrew Niccol-directed film, Timberlake portrays Will, a rebel from the ghetto who is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man when he is suddenly given a fortune. He is then forced to go on the run with a beautiful hostage, Seyfried's Sylvia.
The story itself "is set in the not-too-distant future, when the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, and the rest try to negotiate for their immortality."
Cillian Murphy joins the cast as an officer from an organization known as Timekeepers, which will be after Will. Scripted also by Niccol, action sci-fi "I'm.Mortal" is slated to bow in theaters in 2012.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series