'Right Thru Me' Music Video: Nicki Minaj Makes Big Drama
Nicki Minaj is fighting with her man in a music video for her new single "Right Thru Me". The female rapper explodes with rage when he accuses her of making big drama. As everything gets tense, he threatens to leave but Minaj begs him to stay. From lashing one another with harsh words, now they make it up by touching each other sensually.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and features model Willy Monfret playing Minaj's love interest. "The concept of the video is boy-and-girl relationship drama, you know, all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she told Entertainment Tonight. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Minaj is expected to include "Right Thru Me" in her debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 22 in the United States. "The song to me is very, very personal. I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out, so this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to," she stated.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers