'Right Thru Me' Music Video: Nicki Minaj Makes Big Drama
Nicki Minaj is fighting with her man in a music video for her new single "Right Thru Me". The female rapper explodes with rage when he accuses her of making big drama. As everything gets tense, he threatens to leave but Minaj begs him to stay. From lashing one another with harsh words, now they make it up by touching each other sensually.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and features model Willy Monfret playing Minaj's love interest. "The concept of the video is boy-and-girl relationship drama, you know, all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she told Entertainment Tonight. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Minaj is expected to include "Right Thru Me" in her debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 22 in the United States. "The song to me is very, very personal. I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out, so this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to," she stated.
Nicki Minaj's "Right Thru Me" music video
More Nicki Minaj News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts