'Right Thru Me' Music Video: Nicki Minaj Makes Big Drama
Nicki Minaj is fighting with her man in a music video for her new single "Right Thru Me". The female rapper explodes with rage when he accuses her of making big drama. As everything gets tense, he threatens to leave but Minaj begs him to stay. From lashing one another with harsh words, now they make it up by touching each other sensually.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and features model Willy Monfret playing Minaj's love interest. "The concept of the video is boy-and-girl relationship drama, you know, all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she told Entertainment Tonight. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Minaj is expected to include "Right Thru Me" in her debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 22 in the United States. "The song to me is very, very personal. I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out, so this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to," she stated.
Nicki Minaj's "Right Thru Me" music video
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head