'Right Thru Me' Music Video: Nicki Minaj Makes Big Drama
Nicki Minaj is fighting with her man in a music video for her new single "Right Thru Me". The female rapper explodes with rage when he accuses her of making big drama. As everything gets tense, he threatens to leave but Minaj begs him to stay. From lashing one another with harsh words, now they make it up by touching each other sensually.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and features model Willy Monfret playing Minaj's love interest. "The concept of the video is boy-and-girl relationship drama, you know, all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she told Entertainment Tonight. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Minaj is expected to include "Right Thru Me" in her debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 22 in the United States. "The song to me is very, very personal. I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out, so this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to," she stated.
Nicki Minaj's "Right Thru Me" music video
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards