Slash and Fergie Debut 'Beautiful Dangerous' Music Video
Slash and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie share screen in a music video to support their duet track "Beautiful Dangerous". The Black Eyed Peas member is writhing in a messy room full of Slash's pictures on the wall, wearing only panties and leopard-printed revealing top.
"[The] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea," Slash said. The video was filmed in August before they performed together live at the third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood. The filming took place at the famous Jumbo's Clown Room burlesque strip bar and at a cheap hotel nearby.
"Beautiful Dangerous" is lifted from Slash's self-titled solo studio album "Slash" which has been on sale since March this year. "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll," he said.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!