Slash and Fergie Debut 'Beautiful Dangerous' Music Video
Slash and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie share screen in a music video to support their duet track "Beautiful Dangerous". The Black Eyed Peas member is writhing in a messy room full of Slash's pictures on the wall, wearing only panties and leopard-printed revealing top.
"[The] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea," Slash said. The video was filmed in August before they performed together live at the third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood. The filming took place at the famous Jumbo's Clown Room burlesque strip bar and at a cheap hotel nearby.
"Beautiful Dangerous" is lifted from Slash's self-titled solo studio album "Slash" which has been on sale since March this year. "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll," he said.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season