Slash and Fergie Debut 'Beautiful Dangerous' Music Video
Slash and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie share screen in a music video to support their duet track "Beautiful Dangerous". The Black Eyed Peas member is writhing in a messy room full of Slash's pictures on the wall, wearing only panties and leopard-printed revealing top.
"[The] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea," Slash said. The video was filmed in August before they performed together live at the third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood. The filming took place at the famous Jumbo's Clown Room burlesque strip bar and at a cheap hotel nearby.
"Beautiful Dangerous" is lifted from Slash's self-titled solo studio album "Slash" which has been on sale since March this year. "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll," he said.
Slash's "Beautiful Dangerous" music video
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special