Slash and Fergie Debut 'Beautiful Dangerous' Music Video
Slash and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie share screen in a music video to support their duet track "Beautiful Dangerous". The Black Eyed Peas member is writhing in a messy room full of Slash's pictures on the wall, wearing only panties and leopard-printed revealing top.
"[The] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea," Slash said. The video was filmed in August before they performed together live at the third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood. The filming took place at the famous Jumbo's Clown Room burlesque strip bar and at a cheap hotel nearby.
"Beautiful Dangerous" is lifted from Slash's self-titled solo studio album "Slash" which has been on sale since March this year. "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll," he said.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed