Slash and Fergie Debut 'Beautiful Dangerous' Music Video
Slash and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie share screen in a music video to support their duet track "Beautiful Dangerous". The Black Eyed Peas member is writhing in a messy room full of Slash's pictures on the wall, wearing only panties and leopard-printed revealing top.
"[The] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea," Slash said. The video was filmed in August before they performed together live at the third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood. The filming took place at the famous Jumbo's Clown Room burlesque strip bar and at a cheap hotel nearby.
"Beautiful Dangerous" is lifted from Slash's self-titled solo studio album "Slash" which has been on sale since March this year. "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll," he said.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star