Chris Pine Makes a Stop at 'Unstoppable' World Premiere
On the heels of the U.S. release of "Unstoppable", The 20th Century Fox held a premiere for the movie in California on Tuesday, October 26. Regency Village Theater was used as the gathering spot of the cast and crew who were all teaming up to support the promotional event.
Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson hit the red carpet as solo, but some attendees chose to tag along their family members. Denzel Washington held hand with wife Pauletta Pearson upon his arrival while director Tony Scott posed with his wife and children on the red carpet. Moreover, Mimi Rogers, who produces the movie, was accompanied by daughter Julia Rogers-Ciaffa that night.
In the film, Washington's Frank Barnes and Pine's Will Gordon are aboard a heroic mission to halt an unmanned locomotive loaded with toxic cargo from wiping out a city. This PG-13 drama thriller is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on November 12.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?