Chris Pine Makes a Stop at 'Unstoppable' World Premiere
On the heels of the U.S. release of "Unstoppable", The 20th Century Fox held a premiere for the movie in California on Tuesday, October 26. Regency Village Theater was used as the gathering spot of the cast and crew who were all teaming up to support the promotional event.
Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson hit the red carpet as solo, but some attendees chose to tag along their family members. Denzel Washington held hand with wife Pauletta Pearson upon his arrival while director Tony Scott posed with his wife and children on the red carpet. Moreover, Mimi Rogers, who produces the movie, was accompanied by daughter Julia Rogers-Ciaffa that night.
In the film, Washington's Frank Barnes and Pine's Will Gordon are aboard a heroic mission to halt an unmanned locomotive loaded with toxic cargo from wiping out a city. This PG-13 drama thriller is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on November 12.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'