Chris Pine Makes a Stop at 'Unstoppable' World Premiere
On the heels of the U.S. release of "Unstoppable", The 20th Century Fox held a premiere for the movie in California on Tuesday, October 26. Regency Village Theater was used as the gathering spot of the cast and crew who were all teaming up to support the promotional event.
Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson hit the red carpet as solo, but some attendees chose to tag along their family members. Denzel Washington held hand with wife Pauletta Pearson upon his arrival while director Tony Scott posed with his wife and children on the red carpet. Moreover, Mimi Rogers, who produces the movie, was accompanied by daughter Julia Rogers-Ciaffa that night.
In the film, Washington's Frank Barnes and Pine's Will Gordon are aboard a heroic mission to halt an unmanned locomotive loaded with toxic cargo from wiping out a city. This PG-13 drama thriller is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on November 12.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'