Chris Pine Makes a Stop at 'Unstoppable' World Premiere
On the heels of the U.S. release of "Unstoppable", The 20th Century Fox held a premiere for the movie in California on Tuesday, October 26. Regency Village Theater was used as the gathering spot of the cast and crew who were all teaming up to support the promotional event.
Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson hit the red carpet as solo, but some attendees chose to tag along their family members. Denzel Washington held hand with wife Pauletta Pearson upon his arrival while director Tony Scott posed with his wife and children on the red carpet. Moreover, Mimi Rogers, who produces the movie, was accompanied by daughter Julia Rogers-Ciaffa that night.
In the film, Washington's Frank Barnes and Pine's Will Gordon are aboard a heroic mission to halt an unmanned locomotive loaded with toxic cargo from wiping out a city. This PG-13 drama thriller is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on November 12.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show