Chris Pine Makes a Stop at 'Unstoppable' World Premiere
On the heels of the U.S. release of "Unstoppable", The 20th Century Fox held a premiere for the movie in California on Tuesday, October 26. Regency Village Theater was used as the gathering spot of the cast and crew who were all teaming up to support the promotional event.
Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson hit the red carpet as solo, but some attendees chose to tag along their family members. Denzel Washington held hand with wife Pauletta Pearson upon his arrival while director Tony Scott posed with his wife and children on the red carpet. Moreover, Mimi Rogers, who produces the movie, was accompanied by daughter Julia Rogers-Ciaffa that night.
In the film, Washington's Frank Barnes and Pine's Will Gordon are aboard a heroic mission to halt an unmanned locomotive loaded with toxic cargo from wiping out a city. This PG-13 drama thriller is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on November 12.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'