Justin Bieber Looks Feminine in Photo-Shopped Todateen's Cover
A photo-shopped picture of Justin Bieber has graced the new issue of Latino magazine, Todateen Star. Instead of looking masculine as he has secured the 7th spot of Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 poll, the image shows the YouTube sensation a little too adorable than he is used to.
In the cover, Bieber still dons his signature hair which is swept across his forehead. However, the shot shows the "Baby" hitmaker's eyes lightly darkened - not to mention his dewy complexion. And his lips are looking like pink rosebuds.
On the image, Todateen released a statement which read via Huffington Post's translation, "We could not help noticing your comments and tweets from the picture of Justin on the cover of Star Todateen. We would like to say that there was no change made in the area of the singer's eyes."
"We had a technical problem that darkens certain areas of the photo. We also want to say that all of us find Justin very naturally beautiful," the mag statement further read. "We'd never think it's necessary to alter pictures of him. Natural beauty says it all, right?"
Bieber himself has recently announced his plans to launch several beauty products. The 16-year-old singer will out a collection of nail polishes called after his track, "One Less Lonely Girl", in the U.S. exclusively at Walmart this December. A month before that, he is also set to launch My World fragrance on Wal-Mart stores on Black Friday, November 26.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24