Justin Bieber Looks Feminine in Photo-Shopped Todateen's Cover
A photo-shopped picture of Justin Bieber has graced the new issue of Latino magazine, Todateen Star. Instead of looking masculine as he has secured the 7th spot of Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 poll, the image shows the YouTube sensation a little too adorable than he is used to.
In the cover, Bieber still dons his signature hair which is swept across his forehead. However, the shot shows the "Baby" hitmaker's eyes lightly darkened - not to mention his dewy complexion. And his lips are looking like pink rosebuds.
On the image, Todateen released a statement which read via Huffington Post's translation, "We could not help noticing your comments and tweets from the picture of Justin on the cover of Star Todateen. We would like to say that there was no change made in the area of the singer's eyes."
"We had a technical problem that darkens certain areas of the photo. We also want to say that all of us find Justin very naturally beautiful," the mag statement further read. "We'd never think it's necessary to alter pictures of him. Natural beauty says it all, right?"
Bieber himself has recently announced his plans to launch several beauty products. The 16-year-old singer will out a collection of nail polishes called after his track, "One Less Lonely Girl", in the U.S. exclusively at Walmart this December. A month before that, he is also set to launch My World fragrance on Wal-Mart stores on Black Friday, November 26.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'