Kat Von D Photographed Wearing New Diamond Ring in Wedding Finger
After spotted wearing a new huge antique diamond ring on her wedding finger, Kat Von D has sparked rumor that her lover Jesse James might have asked her hand in marriage. "I don't know if I really feel comfortable talking about it," Von D said when asked by USA Today about the new jewelry during a signing of her new book "The Tattoo Chronicles" on Tuesday, October 26.
"It's actually a ring from the 1900s," Von D further told the site as she headed to the book signing which was held at Barnes and Noble in New York City. Although she didn't confirm or deny if the bling is an engagement ring, the celebrity tattoo artist affirmed that she just started wearing it.
"Yeah, it's been an addition to all the rest of my jewelry and my Victorian collection," Von D, dressed in black leggings, a leather jacket and pink heels which matched her lipstick, opened up while glancing at the ring. "They don't make things like this anymore. There's no more craftsmanship in a lot of things."
During the chat, Von D also dismissed recent report suggesting she and James, the ex-husband of Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock, break-up while she reconciles her romance with Nikki Sixx. "I'm not dating Nikki. We didn't get back together. Jesse and I didn't break up," Von D said, setting the record straight.
Kat D also affirmed that her relationship with James is not on the rocks as she has nothing but good words for him. She said, "I've known Jesse for a long time, since I was 22 years old. I think he's probably one of the most kind-hearted, intelligent human beings."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman