Daft Punk's 'Derezzed' Video Debuted, Featuring 'Tron Legacy' Scenes
The music Daft Punk created for "Tron Legacy" has been revealed in a video which contains a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie. The score is called "Derezzed" and features no vocal, only electrifying beat which actually matches the movie footage fully loaded with special effects.
Beside writing score for the flick, duo Daft Punk will also make a cameo appearance in the Joseph Kosinski-directed film. They play disc jokeys and have their cameo previewed in this newly-premiered video. Lingering inside a DJ booth, they spin some good music as Michael Sheen's Castor asks them to do so.
Starring Garrett Hedlund and Jeff Bridges, "Tron Legacy" follows Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn. Pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years, he manages to find Kevin. Now, he has to join forces with Kevin and Cora on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.
The soundtrack album is scheduled to be made available for purchase across United States on December 7. Ten days later, the movie will be released across the country.
More Daft Punk News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences