Daft Punk's 'Derezzed' Video Debuted, Featuring 'Tron Legacy' Scenes
The music Daft Punk created for "Tron Legacy" has been revealed in a video which contains a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie. The score is called "Derezzed" and features no vocal, only electrifying beat which actually matches the movie footage fully loaded with special effects.
Beside writing score for the flick, duo Daft Punk will also make a cameo appearance in the Joseph Kosinski-directed film. They play disc jokeys and have their cameo previewed in this newly-premiered video. Lingering inside a DJ booth, they spin some good music as Michael Sheen's Castor asks them to do so.
Starring Garrett Hedlund and Jeff Bridges, "Tron Legacy" follows Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn. Pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years, he manages to find Kevin. Now, he has to join forces with Kevin and Cora on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.
The soundtrack album is scheduled to be made available for purchase across United States on December 7. Ten days later, the movie will be released across the country.
Daft Punk's "Derezzed" music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent