Daft Punk's 'Derezzed' Video Debuted, Featuring 'Tron Legacy' Scenes
The music Daft Punk created for "Tron Legacy" has been revealed in a video which contains a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie. The score is called "Derezzed" and features no vocal, only electrifying beat which actually matches the movie footage fully loaded with special effects.
Beside writing score for the flick, duo Daft Punk will also make a cameo appearance in the Joseph Kosinski-directed film. They play disc jokeys and have their cameo previewed in this newly-premiered video. Lingering inside a DJ booth, they spin some good music as Michael Sheen's Castor asks them to do so.
Starring Garrett Hedlund and Jeff Bridges, "Tron Legacy" follows Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn. Pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years, he manages to find Kevin. Now, he has to join forces with Kevin and Cora on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.
The soundtrack album is scheduled to be made available for purchase across United States on December 7. Ten days later, the movie will be released across the country.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture