Adam Lambert to Release Unplugged Album 'Around Thanksgiving Time'
While still occupied with the tour of his debut album "For Your Entertainment", Adam Lambert apparently has returned to studio. He is currently preparing an acoustic album and has started doing a cross promotion during his Glam Nation traveling show.
"There is going to be an acoustic CD," Lambert said during an interview in Australia. "I don't have an exact release date. Probably around Thanksgiving time -- November, December. We went around Europe in the earlier part of this year, and here [in Australia], and we did a lot of promo."
The "American Idol" alum went on, "And so I had Monty, my guitar player, and my drummer at the time - and we just did very stripped-back versions of the songs... and then we also recorded some of the actual stuff from the Glam Nation tour. So it's going to be a mix of both."
From Australia, Adam Lambert went to Hawaii and then starting November 6, he will travel around Europe for a number of concerts at least until late November 29. Afterwards, he is going back to North America for two gigs in Los Angeles.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie