Adam Lambert to Release Unplugged Album 'Around Thanksgiving Time'
While still occupied with the tour of his debut album "For Your Entertainment", Adam Lambert apparently has returned to studio. He is currently preparing an acoustic album and has started doing a cross promotion during his Glam Nation traveling show.
"There is going to be an acoustic CD," Lambert said during an interview in Australia. "I don't have an exact release date. Probably around Thanksgiving time -- November, December. We went around Europe in the earlier part of this year, and here [in Australia], and we did a lot of promo."
The "American Idol" alum went on, "And so I had Monty, my guitar player, and my drummer at the time - and we just did very stripped-back versions of the songs... and then we also recorded some of the actual stuff from the Glam Nation tour. So it's going to be a mix of both."
From Australia, Adam Lambert went to Hawaii and then starting November 6, he will travel around Europe for a number of concerts at least until late November 29. Afterwards, he is going back to North America for two gigs in Los Angeles.
More Adam Lambert News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC