Adam Lambert to Release Unplugged Album 'Around Thanksgiving Time'
While still occupied with the tour of his debut album "For Your Entertainment", Adam Lambert apparently has returned to studio. He is currently preparing an acoustic album and has started doing a cross promotion during his Glam Nation traveling show.
"There is going to be an acoustic CD," Lambert said during an interview in Australia. "I don't have an exact release date. Probably around Thanksgiving time -- November, December. We went around Europe in the earlier part of this year, and here [in Australia], and we did a lot of promo."
The "American Idol" alum went on, "And so I had Monty, my guitar player, and my drummer at the time - and we just did very stripped-back versions of the songs... and then we also recorded some of the actual stuff from the Glam Nation tour. So it's going to be a mix of both."
From Australia, Adam Lambert went to Hawaii and then starting November 6, he will travel around Europe for a number of concerts at least until late November 29. Afterwards, he is going back to North America for two gigs in Los Angeles.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences