Adam Lambert to Release Unplugged Album 'Around Thanksgiving Time'
While still occupied with the tour of his debut album "For Your Entertainment", Adam Lambert apparently has returned to studio. He is currently preparing an acoustic album and has started doing a cross promotion during his Glam Nation traveling show.
"There is going to be an acoustic CD," Lambert said during an interview in Australia. "I don't have an exact release date. Probably around Thanksgiving time -- November, December. We went around Europe in the earlier part of this year, and here [in Australia], and we did a lot of promo."
The "American Idol" alum went on, "And so I had Monty, my guitar player, and my drummer at the time - and we just did very stripped-back versions of the songs... and then we also recorded some of the actual stuff from the Glam Nation tour. So it's going to be a mix of both."
From Australia, Adam Lambert went to Hawaii and then starting November 6, he will travel around Europe for a number of concerts at least until late November 29. Afterwards, he is going back to North America for two gigs in Los Angeles.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?