Audrina Patridge Is Second Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
The power of audience votes has been showing itself in the past two weeks of "Dancing with the Stars". Well-performing Florence Henderson was surprisingly eliminated last week and now Audrina Patridge, who was the second best on Monday, October 25's performance night, is taking the same fate.
The former "The Hills" star however took the news graciously, saying "I just know that I had so much fun, this entire experience. I felt like I was really pushing it and trying to give more character, but I guess I couldn't tap into that."
Moments later she stood with co-host Brooke Burke who asked her, "How shocked are you to be standing here?" Patridge replied, "I don't really know, I just know that I've had so much fun this in entire experience and I've made such good, new friends and Tony has been such an amazing teacher. I'm definitely going to be coming back to visit."
Tom Bergeron made the elimination somehow upsetting early since he put both Patridge and judges' favorite Jennifer Grey on the bottom two although the latter was not necessarily the lowest vote getter. "I'm almost at a loss for words," judge Len Goodman said before the final verdict. "It's ludicrous. For one of these two to be going home is absolute nonsense...we like the underdog but we like justice more...and there is no justice here. It's nonsense."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show