Audrina Patridge Is Second Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
The power of audience votes has been showing itself in the past two weeks of "Dancing with the Stars". Well-performing Florence Henderson was surprisingly eliminated last week and now Audrina Patridge, who was the second best on Monday, October 25's performance night, is taking the same fate.
The former "The Hills" star however took the news graciously, saying "I just know that I had so much fun, this entire experience. I felt like I was really pushing it and trying to give more character, but I guess I couldn't tap into that."
Moments later she stood with co-host Brooke Burke who asked her, "How shocked are you to be standing here?" Patridge replied, "I don't really know, I just know that I've had so much fun this in entire experience and I've made such good, new friends and Tony has been such an amazing teacher. I'm definitely going to be coming back to visit."
Tom Bergeron made the elimination somehow upsetting early since he put both Patridge and judges' favorite Jennifer Grey on the bottom two although the latter was not necessarily the lowest vote getter. "I'm almost at a loss for words," judge Len Goodman said before the final verdict. "It's ludicrous. For one of these two to be going home is absolute nonsense...we like the underdog but we like justice more...and there is no justice here. It's nonsense."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake