Audrina Patridge Is Second Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
The power of audience votes has been showing itself in the past two weeks of "Dancing with the Stars". Well-performing Florence Henderson was surprisingly eliminated last week and now Audrina Patridge, who was the second best on Monday, October 25's performance night, is taking the same fate.
The former "The Hills" star however took the news graciously, saying "I just know that I had so much fun, this entire experience. I felt like I was really pushing it and trying to give more character, but I guess I couldn't tap into that."
Moments later she stood with co-host Brooke Burke who asked her, "How shocked are you to be standing here?" Patridge replied, "I don't really know, I just know that I've had so much fun this in entire experience and I've made such good, new friends and Tony has been such an amazing teacher. I'm definitely going to be coming back to visit."
Tom Bergeron made the elimination somehow upsetting early since he put both Patridge and judges' favorite Jennifer Grey on the bottom two although the latter was not necessarily the lowest vote getter. "I'm almost at a loss for words," judge Len Goodman said before the final verdict. "It's ludicrous. For one of these two to be going home is absolute nonsense...we like the underdog but we like justice more...and there is no justice here. It's nonsense."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?