Justin Bieber Is Set to Launch Collection of Fragrance
Justin Bieber surely has a lot to come. After announcing his plans to release an unplugged album on November 23 and biopic "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" in February 2011, the "Baby" hitmaker will also launch a new fragrance which is scheduled to hit Wal-Mart stores on Black Friday, November 26, Women's Wear Daily reported.
Though so, the unisex fragrance won't be bottled as the scent will be infused in wristbands and dog tags. The scent, which is called after his tour My World, is embedded into the accessories through a patented resin technology and it would last up to one year. The collection features four designs - Icon, Energy, Tour and Web.
For My World collection, Bieber teams up with newly formed company Etoile Nation Beauty. He told the site that he has been involved in developing the scent, saying "They actually brought me a bunch of stuff to smell today. One of them smelled too young, too fruity. One was really good." Asked about what kind of smell he likes from a girl, the YouTube sensation revealed, "I actually like the Britney Spears perfume on girls. It smells good."
In addition to the fragrance collection, he has also partnered with Nicole by OPI to launch collection of nail polishes which will be available at Wal-Mart starting in December. On what next big thing he has in mind, the 16-year-old star simply said, "I just like to try new things." Bieber has also been linked to prank series "Punk'd" in which he is favored to be the host.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics