'Burke and Hare' Visits London for World Premiere, Gets New Clips
"Burke and Hare" has got its first red carpet treatment during the world premiere on Monday, October 25. Taking place at the Chelsea Cinema in London, England, the event welcomed Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis who portray the killer duo in the movie.
In contrary to their wicked characters, the actors showed lovely faces to fans who had been waiting for them. Later, Isla Fisher joined them and was sandwiched between Pegg and Serkis to pose for cameras. Other cast like Ronnie Corbett, Jessica Hynes, Pollyanna Mcintosh as well as director John Landis were additionally among the attendees that night.
"Burke and Hare" is a comedic take on a true murder case happening in 1828 Edinburgh. It revolves around the two title characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems and soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available.
Two clips from the movie have just been made available for sneak peek. One video follows Burke and Hare who get their paycheck from Dr. Knox while the other snippet sees the two as they are almost caught during their effort to steal a corpse from the grave.
The comedy will open in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
'Burke and Hare' clip 'Straighten Him Out, He Won't Complain':
'Burke and Hare' clip 'A Perfect Lovely Arse':
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6