'Burke and Hare' Visits London for World Premiere, Gets New Clips
"Burke and Hare" has got its first red carpet treatment during the world premiere on Monday, October 25. Taking place at the Chelsea Cinema in London, England, the event welcomed Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis who portray the killer duo in the movie.
In contrary to their wicked characters, the actors showed lovely faces to fans who had been waiting for them. Later, Isla Fisher joined them and was sandwiched between Pegg and Serkis to pose for cameras. Other cast like Ronnie Corbett, Jessica Hynes, Pollyanna Mcintosh as well as director John Landis were additionally among the attendees that night.
"Burke and Hare" is a comedic take on a true murder case happening in 1828 Edinburgh. It revolves around the two title characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems and soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available.
Two clips from the movie have just been made available for sneak peek. One video follows Burke and Hare who get their paycheck from Dr. Knox while the other snippet sees the two as they are almost caught during their effort to steal a corpse from the grave.
The comedy will open in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
'Burke and Hare' clip 'Straighten Him Out, He Won't Complain':
'Burke and Hare' clip 'A Perfect Lovely Arse':
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation