'Burke and Hare' Visits London for World Premiere, Gets New Clips
"Burke and Hare" has got its first red carpet treatment during the world premiere on Monday, October 25. Taking place at the Chelsea Cinema in London, England, the event welcomed Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis who portray the killer duo in the movie.
In contrary to their wicked characters, the actors showed lovely faces to fans who had been waiting for them. Later, Isla Fisher joined them and was sandwiched between Pegg and Serkis to pose for cameras. Other cast like Ronnie Corbett, Jessica Hynes, Pollyanna Mcintosh as well as director John Landis were additionally among the attendees that night.
"Burke and Hare" is a comedic take on a true murder case happening in 1828 Edinburgh. It revolves around the two title characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems and soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available.
Two clips from the movie have just been made available for sneak peek. One video follows Burke and Hare who get their paycheck from Dr. Knox while the other snippet sees the two as they are almost caught during their effort to steal a corpse from the grave.
The comedy will open in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
'Burke and Hare' clip 'Straighten Him Out, He Won't Complain':
'Burke and Hare' clip 'A Perfect Lovely Arse':
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'