'Burke and Hare' Visits London for World Premiere, Gets New Clips
"Burke and Hare" has got its first red carpet treatment during the world premiere on Monday, October 25. Taking place at the Chelsea Cinema in London, England, the event welcomed Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis who portray the killer duo in the movie.
In contrary to their wicked characters, the actors showed lovely faces to fans who had been waiting for them. Later, Isla Fisher joined them and was sandwiched between Pegg and Serkis to pose for cameras. Other cast like Ronnie Corbett, Jessica Hynes, Pollyanna Mcintosh as well as director John Landis were additionally among the attendees that night.
"Burke and Hare" is a comedic take on a true murder case happening in 1828 Edinburgh. It revolves around the two title characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems and soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available.
Two clips from the movie have just been made available for sneak peek. One video follows Burke and Hare who get their paycheck from Dr. Knox while the other snippet sees the two as they are almost caught during their effort to steal a corpse from the grave.
The comedy will open in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
'Burke and Hare' clip 'Straighten Him Out, He Won't Complain':
'Burke and Hare' clip 'A Perfect Lovely Arse':
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture