'Chuck' 4.07 Preview: Timothy Dalton Guest Stars
"Chuck" continues with its guest stars fiesta next week when James Bond himself came to visit. Timothy Dalton who portrayed the famous spy in "The Living Daylights" (1987) and "Licence to Kill" (1989) is playing Gregory Tuttle who can verify everything that Chuck's mom says.
After their first real fight, Chuck avoids confronting Sarah by going on a rogue mission that leads him to his mom's MI-6 handler, Tuttle, and a mysterious Russian agent. Ana Gasteyer, who is a former member of "Saturday Night Live", is guest starring as the Russian agent named Dasha. Meanwhile, Ellie is on her own mission to uncover the Bartowski family's long-buried past.
Show's creator Josh Schwartz said Dalton is not even close to portraying a spy in the episode. "It's not the kind of character you'd [expect] him to play," he told EW. "There's nothing suave or debonair about him."
Schwartz additionally confirmed that Tuttle had a connection with Elizabeth Bartowsky in the past but won't reveal what. "We want it to be a surprise," Schwartz said. In fact Dalton is signed for a number of episodes which could run beyond 7 now that the show has been given a full-season order.
"Chuck vs. the First Fight" airs November 11 on NBC.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences