'Chuck' 4.07 Preview: Timothy Dalton Guest Stars
"Chuck" continues with its guest stars fiesta next week when James Bond himself came to visit. Timothy Dalton who portrayed the famous spy in "The Living Daylights" (1987) and "Licence to Kill" (1989) is playing Gregory Tuttle who can verify everything that Chuck's mom says.
After their first real fight, Chuck avoids confronting Sarah by going on a rogue mission that leads him to his mom's MI-6 handler, Tuttle, and a mysterious Russian agent. Ana Gasteyer, who is a former member of "Saturday Night Live", is guest starring as the Russian agent named Dasha. Meanwhile, Ellie is on her own mission to uncover the Bartowski family's long-buried past.
Show's creator Josh Schwartz said Dalton is not even close to portraying a spy in the episode. "It's not the kind of character you'd [expect] him to play," he told EW. "There's nothing suave or debonair about him."
Schwartz additionally confirmed that Tuttle had a connection with Elizabeth Bartowsky in the past but won't reveal what. "We want it to be a surprise," Schwartz said. In fact Dalton is signed for a number of episodes which could run beyond 7 now that the show has been given a full-season order.
"Chuck vs. the First Fight" airs November 11 on NBC.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra