'Chuck' 4.07 Preview: Timothy Dalton Guest Stars
"Chuck" continues with its guest stars fiesta next week when James Bond himself came to visit. Timothy Dalton who portrayed the famous spy in "The Living Daylights" (1987) and "Licence to Kill" (1989) is playing Gregory Tuttle who can verify everything that Chuck's mom says.
After their first real fight, Chuck avoids confronting Sarah by going on a rogue mission that leads him to his mom's MI-6 handler, Tuttle, and a mysterious Russian agent. Ana Gasteyer, who is a former member of "Saturday Night Live", is guest starring as the Russian agent named Dasha. Meanwhile, Ellie is on her own mission to uncover the Bartowski family's long-buried past.
Show's creator Josh Schwartz said Dalton is not even close to portraying a spy in the episode. "It's not the kind of character you'd [expect] him to play," he told EW. "There's nothing suave or debonair about him."
Schwartz additionally confirmed that Tuttle had a connection with Elizabeth Bartowsky in the past but won't reveal what. "We want it to be a surprise," Schwartz said. In fact Dalton is signed for a number of episodes which could run beyond 7 now that the show has been given a full-season order.
"Chuck vs. the First Fight" airs November 11 on NBC.
More Chuck News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music