'Chuck' 4.07 Preview: Timothy Dalton Guest Stars
"Chuck" continues with its guest stars fiesta next week when James Bond himself came to visit. Timothy Dalton who portrayed the famous spy in "The Living Daylights" (1987) and "Licence to Kill" (1989) is playing Gregory Tuttle who can verify everything that Chuck's mom says.
After their first real fight, Chuck avoids confronting Sarah by going on a rogue mission that leads him to his mom's MI-6 handler, Tuttle, and a mysterious Russian agent. Ana Gasteyer, who is a former member of "Saturday Night Live", is guest starring as the Russian agent named Dasha. Meanwhile, Ellie is on her own mission to uncover the Bartowski family's long-buried past.
Show's creator Josh Schwartz said Dalton is not even close to portraying a spy in the episode. "It's not the kind of character you'd [expect] him to play," he told EW. "There's nothing suave or debonair about him."
Schwartz additionally confirmed that Tuttle had a connection with Elizabeth Bartowsky in the past but won't reveal what. "We want it to be a surprise," Schwartz said. In fact Dalton is signed for a number of episodes which could run beyond 7 now that the show has been given a full-season order.
"Chuck vs. the First Fight" airs November 11 on NBC.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order