Britney Spears Furious Over BS Story About Her New Song Leak
Britney Spears sets the record straight on the report that her new song has leaked. The rumor was first run by Radar Online and quickly picked up by other online media, but she has urged fans not to buy the story since it's BS. She posted a Twitter message via her manager Adam Leber, "Who has it all wrong this week? Radar Online does!"
The publication claimed there was a new Britney song called "Pleasure You" which surfaced with unauthorized release. Jive Records allegedly was upset with the leak for it was one of the new materials from her upcoming studio album which would be released as a single.
"We are totally unaware of the song being leaked," said a source who was claimed to be a spokesperson of Britney's label. "We don't know how her song or any other artists song could have been released. We're looking into the issue."
The publication claimed they got an exclusive listen to the song and said it talked about Britney being submissive, a servant and doing whatever it takes to please her man. "If you want to get rough in that lay on your back, I got the max suddenly I'll pull you through whatever just to pleasure you," so part of the lyrics reportedly read.
More Britney Spears News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation