Britney Spears Furious Over BS Story About Her New Song Leak
Britney Spears sets the record straight on the report that her new song has leaked. The rumor was first run by Radar Online and quickly picked up by other online media, but she has urged fans not to buy the story since it's BS. She posted a Twitter message via her manager Adam Leber, "Who has it all wrong this week? Radar Online does!"
The publication claimed there was a new Britney song called "Pleasure You" which surfaced with unauthorized release. Jive Records allegedly was upset with the leak for it was one of the new materials from her upcoming studio album which would be released as a single.
"We are totally unaware of the song being leaked," said a source who was claimed to be a spokesperson of Britney's label. "We don't know how her song or any other artists song could have been released. We're looking into the issue."
The publication claimed they got an exclusive listen to the song and said it talked about Britney being submissive, a servant and doing whatever it takes to please her man. "If you want to get rough in that lay on your back, I got the max suddenly I'll pull you through whatever just to pleasure you," so part of the lyrics reportedly read.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama