Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Enjoy Sunday Stroll Together
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are now romantically linked after the two were reportedly caught holding hands and sharing starry-eyed gazes during a recent stroll. Life & Style magazine reported that the two, who have nine years age gap, spent their weekend, October 24, together in Brooklyn, New York.
Despite their effort to stay incognito, onlookers were reportedly still able to recognize Swift and Gyllenhaal who were both born in December. One bystander told the site, "Taylor and Jake were walking around Park Slope holding hands. They looked like a couple!"
Us Magazine further reported that a day before Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed the weekend stroll, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer brought the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" actor to "Saturday Night Live" taping, which was hosted by Swift's BFF Emma Stone. Of the "SNL" time, a witness told the site, "They chatted a lot, but no kissing or hand holding or anything affectionate."
Both Swift and Gyllenhaal haven't responded on the romance rumor. The "Love Story" singer was previously romantically linked to John Mayer and Taylor Lautner after ending her relationship with Joe Jonas. Gyllenhaal, in the meantime, ended his relationship with Reese Witherspoon in November 2009.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'