Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Enjoy Sunday Stroll Together
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are now romantically linked after the two were reportedly caught holding hands and sharing starry-eyed gazes during a recent stroll. Life & Style magazine reported that the two, who have nine years age gap, spent their weekend, October 24, together in Brooklyn, New York.
Despite their effort to stay incognito, onlookers were reportedly still able to recognize Swift and Gyllenhaal who were both born in December. One bystander told the site, "Taylor and Jake were walking around Park Slope holding hands. They looked like a couple!"
Us Magazine further reported that a day before Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed the weekend stroll, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer brought the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" actor to "Saturday Night Live" taping, which was hosted by Swift's BFF Emma Stone. Of the "SNL" time, a witness told the site, "They chatted a lot, but no kissing or hand holding or anything affectionate."
Both Swift and Gyllenhaal haven't responded on the romance rumor. The "Love Story" singer was previously romantically linked to John Mayer and Taylor Lautner after ending her relationship with Joe Jonas. Gyllenhaal, in the meantime, ended his relationship with Reese Witherspoon in November 2009.
More Taylor Swift News
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only