Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Enjoy Sunday Stroll Together
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are now romantically linked after the two were reportedly caught holding hands and sharing starry-eyed gazes during a recent stroll. Life & Style magazine reported that the two, who have nine years age gap, spent their weekend, October 24, together in Brooklyn, New York.
Despite their effort to stay incognito, onlookers were reportedly still able to recognize Swift and Gyllenhaal who were both born in December. One bystander told the site, "Taylor and Jake were walking around Park Slope holding hands. They looked like a couple!"
Us Magazine further reported that a day before Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed the weekend stroll, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer brought the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" actor to "Saturday Night Live" taping, which was hosted by Swift's BFF Emma Stone. Of the "SNL" time, a witness told the site, "They chatted a lot, but no kissing or hand holding or anything affectionate."
Both Swift and Gyllenhaal haven't responded on the romance rumor. The "Love Story" singer was previously romantically linked to John Mayer and Taylor Lautner after ending her relationship with Joe Jonas. Gyllenhaal, in the meantime, ended his relationship with Reese Witherspoon in November 2009.
More Taylor Swift News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role