Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Enjoy Sunday Stroll Together
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are now romantically linked after the two were reportedly caught holding hands and sharing starry-eyed gazes during a recent stroll. Life & Style magazine reported that the two, who have nine years age gap, spent their weekend, October 24, together in Brooklyn, New York.
Despite their effort to stay incognito, onlookers were reportedly still able to recognize Swift and Gyllenhaal who were both born in December. One bystander told the site, "Taylor and Jake were walking around Park Slope holding hands. They looked like a couple!"
Us Magazine further reported that a day before Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed the weekend stroll, the "Today Was a Fairytale" singer brought the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" actor to "Saturday Night Live" taping, which was hosted by Swift's BFF Emma Stone. Of the "SNL" time, a witness told the site, "They chatted a lot, but no kissing or hand holding or anything affectionate."
Both Swift and Gyllenhaal haven't responded on the romance rumor. The "Love Story" singer was previously romantically linked to John Mayer and Taylor Lautner after ending her relationship with Joe Jonas. Gyllenhaal, in the meantime, ended his relationship with Reese Witherspoon in November 2009.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards