Pics: La Toya Jackson, Marlee Matlin, NeNe Leakes Filming 'Celeb Apprentice'
The filming of fourth "The Celebrity Apprentice" resumes with an outdoor task involving lifting and pulling. Three celebrities who were spotted near NYC's Flatiron Buildings on Monday, October 25, teaming up to complete the heavy works are La Toya Jackson, Marlee Matlin and NeNe Leakes.
With people looking at them, Jackson and Matlin together tried to manhandle a large suitcase while Leakes walked a step behind them with a box in her hand. Jackson was later seen unloading heavy goods from a transportation truck. Neither the other women nor the men's team were seen at the same scene.
It is then safe to presume that Jackson, Matlin and Leakes all were spared the first week elimination where the celebrities competed to sell the most Famous Famiglia pizzas in Manhattan's Greenwich Village for charity.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" premieres in March 2011.
On another news, rumor has it Jackson and Leakes are not getting along well on the show but all the blame was put on the latter. "NeNe is causing trouble on the show," a source told RadarOnline.com. "She showed up late to filming and that didn't win her any friends." The source added, "NeNe isn't really stepping up to the plate and doing the work that the other contestants are and so they're mad at her."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked