Pics: La Toya Jackson, Marlee Matlin, NeNe Leakes Filming 'Celeb Apprentice'
The filming of fourth "The Celebrity Apprentice" resumes with an outdoor task involving lifting and pulling. Three celebrities who were spotted near NYC's Flatiron Buildings on Monday, October 25, teaming up to complete the heavy works are La Toya Jackson, Marlee Matlin and NeNe Leakes.
With people looking at them, Jackson and Matlin together tried to manhandle a large suitcase while Leakes walked a step behind them with a box in her hand. Jackson was later seen unloading heavy goods from a transportation truck. Neither the other women nor the men's team were seen at the same scene.
It is then safe to presume that Jackson, Matlin and Leakes all were spared the first week elimination where the celebrities competed to sell the most Famous Famiglia pizzas in Manhattan's Greenwich Village for charity.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" premieres in March 2011.
On another news, rumor has it Jackson and Leakes are not getting along well on the show but all the blame was put on the latter. "NeNe is causing trouble on the show," a source told RadarOnline.com. "She showed up late to filming and that didn't win her any friends." The source added, "NeNe isn't really stepping up to the plate and doing the work that the other contestants are and so they're mad at her."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen