Teaser Trailer for Justin Bieber's Movie 'Never Say Never' Arrives
The first sneak peek to Justin Bieber's movie "Never Say Never" has been provided in a form of teaser trailer. A courtesy of ET Online, the snippet includes glimpses of footage from the YouTube sensation's childhood and comments from his mentor Usher as well as some female fans.
Said to be more than a biopic, "Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from." Jon Chu, who is on board to direct the movie, has previously teased, "There's not going to be acted-out scenes and I can't talk about the rest. It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life. I think it's more of a documentary."
"[It's] a movie for his fans, a movie for people who don't know him," the helmer added. Moreover, Bieber has invited his fans to take part in the film, asking them to submit a home video of themselves singing along to Bieber's "That Should Be Me" or they should "Show us how 'U Smile' " by sending in a photo or video.
"Never Say Never" will be made in 3-D and is slated to be Valentine's Day movie, securing February 11, 2011 slot.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna