Teaser Trailer for Justin Bieber's Movie 'Never Say Never' Arrives
The first sneak peek to Justin Bieber's movie "Never Say Never" has been provided in a form of teaser trailer. A courtesy of ET Online, the snippet includes glimpses of footage from the YouTube sensation's childhood and comments from his mentor Usher as well as some female fans.
Said to be more than a biopic, "Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from." Jon Chu, who is on board to direct the movie, has previously teased, "There's not going to be acted-out scenes and I can't talk about the rest. It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life. I think it's more of a documentary."
"[It's] a movie for his fans, a movie for people who don't know him," the helmer added. Moreover, Bieber has invited his fans to take part in the film, asking them to submit a home video of themselves singing along to Bieber's "That Should Be Me" or they should "Show us how 'U Smile' " by sending in a photo or video.
"Never Say Never" will be made in 3-D and is slated to be Valentine's Day movie, securing February 11, 2011 slot.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'