Toni Collette Confirms She's Expecting Second Child
"About a Boy" star Toni Collette is soon to be a mother for the second time. The actress, who picked up Golden Globe award this year for her portrayal of Tara in "United States of Tara", has confirmed to People that she and her musician husband Dave Galafassi are expecting their second child.
Collette and Galafassi, who are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Sage Florence Galafassi, told the site on Monday, October 25, "(We) are very happy to be expecting our second child together." The "Connie & Carla" actress is reportedly due in Spring 2011.
Collette and Galafassi walked down the aisle on January 11, 2003. The 37-year-old actress gave birth to Sage Florence Galafassi on January 9, 5 years later. Starring in "In Her Shoes", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Evening", the beauty will be next seen in upcoming movies "Fright Night" and "Foster" which are both slated for 2011 release.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked