Toni Collette Confirms She's Expecting Second Child
"About a Boy" star Toni Collette is soon to be a mother for the second time. The actress, who picked up Golden Globe award this year for her portrayal of Tara in "United States of Tara", has confirmed to People that she and her musician husband Dave Galafassi are expecting their second child.
Collette and Galafassi, who are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Sage Florence Galafassi, told the site on Monday, October 25, "(We) are very happy to be expecting our second child together." The "Connie & Carla" actress is reportedly due in Spring 2011.
Collette and Galafassi walked down the aisle on January 11, 2003. The 37-year-old actress gave birth to Sage Florence Galafassi on January 9, 5 years later. Starring in "In Her Shoes", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Evening", the beauty will be next seen in upcoming movies "Fright Night" and "Foster" which are both slated for 2011 release.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories