Toni Collette Confirms She's Expecting Second Child
"About a Boy" star Toni Collette is soon to be a mother for the second time. The actress, who picked up Golden Globe award this year for her portrayal of Tara in "United States of Tara", has confirmed to People that she and her musician husband Dave Galafassi are expecting their second child.
Collette and Galafassi, who are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Sage Florence Galafassi, told the site on Monday, October 25, "(We) are very happy to be expecting our second child together." The "Connie & Carla" actress is reportedly due in Spring 2011.
Collette and Galafassi walked down the aisle on January 11, 2003. The 37-year-old actress gave birth to Sage Florence Galafassi on January 9, 5 years later. Starring in "In Her Shoes", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Evening", the beauty will be next seen in upcoming movies "Fright Night" and "Foster" which are both slated for 2011 release.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'