Toni Collette Confirms She's Expecting Second Child
"About a Boy" star Toni Collette is soon to be a mother for the second time. The actress, who picked up Golden Globe award this year for her portrayal of Tara in "United States of Tara", has confirmed to People that she and her musician husband Dave Galafassi are expecting their second child.
Collette and Galafassi, who are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Sage Florence Galafassi, told the site on Monday, October 25, "(We) are very happy to be expecting our second child together." The "Connie & Carla" actress is reportedly due in Spring 2011.
Collette and Galafassi walked down the aisle on January 11, 2003. The 37-year-old actress gave birth to Sage Florence Galafassi on January 9, 5 years later. Starring in "In Her Shoes", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Evening", the beauty will be next seen in upcoming movies "Fright Night" and "Foster" which are both slated for 2011 release.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass