Toni Collette Confirms She's Expecting Second Child
"About a Boy" star Toni Collette is soon to be a mother for the second time. The actress, who picked up Golden Globe award this year for her portrayal of Tara in "United States of Tara", has confirmed to People that she and her musician husband Dave Galafassi are expecting their second child.
Collette and Galafassi, who are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Sage Florence Galafassi, told the site on Monday, October 25, "(We) are very happy to be expecting our second child together." The "Connie & Carla" actress is reportedly due in Spring 2011.
Collette and Galafassi walked down the aisle on January 11, 2003. The 37-year-old actress gave birth to Sage Florence Galafassi on January 9, 5 years later. Starring in "In Her Shoes", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Evening", the beauty will be next seen in upcoming movies "Fright Night" and "Foster" which are both slated for 2011 release.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer